27. MANNEQUEEN vs LADYBOUNCE

wolf'lo was the group that had to leave which made me super sad, when chocol finished talking i got up to go and hugged the group

wolf'lo was the group that had to leave which made me super sad, when chocol finished talking i got up to go and hugged the group. i was so close to crying again but i'm not going to lose anymore tears than i already have

chocol rubbed my back as we hugged. "i don't want you to go!" i pouted, chocol laughed and held onto my hand. "don't miss us too much, okay?" i nod my head before leaning my head onto her shoulder.

i didn't let go until they actually left. "i'm gonna miss them a lot." i say after they are gone. "Wolf'lo has been eliminated and the remaining crews are LADYBOUNCE and MANNEQUEEN. And of the two crews, the fifth place crew will go straight to the elimination battle."

"NOB of LADYBOUNCE. if your ranking doesn't change from fifth place you will go to the elimination battle instantly. how do you feel?" daniel asks NOB who replies back. i was scared and i didn't know why.

daniel asks Funky Y a question and she also replies. i didn't listen, i just wanted to go home. i just want to lay in my bed and go through memory photos. "Between LADYBOUNCE and MANNEQUEEN, the fifth place crew to go to the elimination battle is... MANNEQUEEN."

yoonji is first to clap, and then redlic joined with her. "this puts LADYBOUNCE in fourth place. LADYBOUNCE received 280 points from Hwasa's New Song Preview Mission, eighty points from the live audience in the battle performance mission views of 648,786 plus 90,382 likes, and 21,573 votes."

"However LADYBOUNCE is fourth place will not go straight to the elimination battle." my face scrunches in confusion, why aren't they going to the elimination battle. "which crew will compete with fifth place MANNEQUEEN in the elimination battle."

"The crew to be in the elimination battle will be selected by BEBE in the first place." my mouth turns into a circle. "wow. i think they'll pick LADYBOUNCE." i whisper to audrey, who was still beside me.

"So JAM REPUBLIC, 1MILLION, and LADYBOUNCE have become elimination candidates." i whine, i didn't want to compete against MANNEQUEEN. AGAIN. I'm so tired of being enemies to friends, enemies to friends, and enemies to friends. it's tiring.

TIMESKIP >>

LADYBOUNCE was going against MANNEQUEEN, which is something i expected. i was over where BEBE was at because why not. It's been a little awkward between me and bada but we still talk, but the whole time that i was there.

thoughts in my head of yesterday kept popping up. and bada kept flirting with me, she kept holding onto my cheek while pulling me in close to her. i keep trying to hide the redness in my face because of how embarrassed i would be to show her that she was actually being good at flirting.

the first round for the two groups is the hidden battle. and right now i was basically hip to hop with bada. i then heard her whisper in my ear. "wanna come to my house? tatter and lusher will be there." i glance at her for a second before nodding my head. 

bada nods her head at me before looking at the two groups that were across from each other in the fight zone. and LADYBOUNCE was going first. the prop for them was a structure, which was actually unique since somebody ever did that before.

and for MANNEQUEEN's prop, it was just fans. when LADYBOUNCE's performance started, a shotgun came out, fake of course. that explains why their outfit looked like it was a military one. when the curtains when away.

NOB was holding the gun, and smoke came out of it which shocked me. when the performance finished, vessi sprayed a red spray paint over a MANNEQUEEN sign. which was so witty. MANNEQUEEN performance's started, and it was pretty cool.

i liked the way they used the fans, it made it look pretty. their dance ended and it was so cool, the smile on my face didn't leave. redlic dropped the fan but she still finished it with it looking gorgeous. I kinda wish i was on MANNEQUEEN now.

i wanna show off some ballerina and wacking skills. MANNEQUEEN won by two, so it was 0 to 1. now the second round is a one of one, which i am so excited for. i think they'll let out cera for MANNEQUEEN but for LADYBOUNCE i don't really know.

well i was wrong, since Funky Y let yoonji go out, which i also accept. and for LADYBOUNCE it was Vessi, i only saw Vessi dance when she was with her crew and when she was going against Audrey for the no respect battle.

vessi's remark to yoonji was so slay, bro. she ate that. sorry. anyways. 

IMMA PUT YOU GUYS ON THE CLIFFHANGER!!! BYE BYE