013. Ignoring

After realizing that Bada had a boyfriend, my feeling for her had completely left

After realizing that Bada had a boyfriend, my feeling for her had completely left. I didn't even realize I had feeling her until I noticed that the lump in my stomach was hurt. I felt hurt to know that the girl I liked wasn't even lesbian.

I rushed home without saying goodbye to Bada obviously, and I got back home to take a shower to keep my mind off of her and to change into an outfit and then go back to the building. Kirsten texted me asking if she wanted me to go to the coffee shop with her, and I said yes.

I stepped inside the shop that smelt like coffee, I looked around and saw the blonde haired girl sitting down on her phone. I sat down in the seat in front of her and looked at the coffee. "Hi, are you okay?" Kirsten asked when she noticed my sad face.

"I found Bada has a boyfriend, I don't know why I care so much. I just had a sleepover with her and when I wake up in the morning, I smell something so delicious so I walk outside of the guest bedroom and I see this man, I'm like who the hell is this? He has the sun shining on him, because it was like 5 in the morning."

"I tap on his shoulder and I'm like who are you? He's confused as hell just how I was and he's like who are you? I actually answer the question and I say, I'm Miyoko Bada's friend? Because I don't know what the hell we are. and I ask him who he was. and he says. I'm Howl, bada's boyfriend."

"I'm confused as hell, I don't know if I drank something last night. I mean I've heard of this man but I didn't think he was actually dating Bada, because I just thought it was rumors. And I didn't even realize how much I loved this woman, I realized it when I felt hurt in my stomach. I was heartbroken."

I rambled to Kirsten, my voice was broken like I was about to shed tears. I shake my head stopping myself from crying. "I'm just going to try to ignore her, and keep my mind off of her." I tell Kirsten, she smiles at me before placing her hand on mine.

"If that's what you want to do. Then do it.." Kirsten smiles at me, I nod my head and then sipped some of the coffee. I've known Kirsten since grade 4, 5, and 6. But then I went to a different school and then we reunited because I joined Royal Family.

"Thank you." I thank her before getting up, "We should go to the building, we might forget time and become late." I smiled at her before walking out of the door with her. We got to the building and started to record.

Everyone left the room so I could talk to the camera. "With the royal family for six years, we performed a lot with a big crew. Yes, very confident." I giggled at myself. "I was actually really excited. Playing outdoors, no one has New Zealand." Kirsten says talking to the other girls.

"I'm from Japan." I smile at her, I am from Japan but I moved to New Zealand when I was 4, everyone in the room laughed at my joke, I grinned happily. Emma shows us the location and Audrey says. "oh my god."

"We will be able to make a dance seen in the second photo." Emma tells us. I got up and left the room since I wanted to go for a walk. "I'll be back." I yell at them before closing the door. I walked around on my phone, I just needed a break from the camera but I already know they were following me.