30.

the first round was the Global Artist Mission, the second round was the End Credit Mission, miyoko listened to daniel while sitting with the rest of her crew

Both Emma and Latrice's hair was out, which miyoko has never seen before. "Here are the global ranks of the crew song performance vote." after a pause, daniel began to talk again.

"Fourth place in the crew song performance vote is . . . MANNEQUEEN." miyoko made a face since she didn't expect that.

after a while of JAM REPUBLIC waiting, it was finally their turn to go on stage. miyoko wearing the same outfit with everyone else in her crew.

miyoko had her hair down, the hat was making it hard for her to do any other hairstyle.at one point of the dance, all 5 girls threw their hats at the crowd.

when miyoko was in the center she did her part, wanting to show everyone her power, and that she's the sexiest cheshire cat you've seen.

when the performance came to an end, miyoko knew that they did great. they were awesome.

"you've watched JAM REPUBLIC's global artist mission performance, just like what they said about showcasing as JAM-yonce for their pride as a global crew. they opened their performance using hats, Beyonce's signature prop."

"It was a special show you can only watch on Street Woman Fighter 2. Mike Song, our special judge. what do you think about Jam Republic's original choreography to Beyonce's music?" daniel asks the special judge.

"that was crazy! you all killed it!" miyoko laughed from hearing Mike Song. she felt happy that he liked it.

"I felt so many emotions, i think you guys used so many different weapons in there. It was so good." Mike Song says, changing into Korean and English.

"And i feel like in the beginning, using hats and then having a flow from cleanliness to strong energy to attitude and star quality. you guys really went on the roller coaster and i think that just shows that you guys are high level super experience and honestly just masters."

"i know Beyonce would be proud and just want to give you props. You guys are always so fearless. Fearless coming on this show, fearless using props in the final challenge. It's so difficult to do that here. I'm so happy for you all. Congratulations."

mike song says to the pink crew. the smile on miyoko's face never leaves. daniel says some stuff and the crew went off the stage.

as soon as they got off the stage, a big huff left miyoko's lips. "that was amazing, good job guys!" miyoko says to her crew, who also say it back.

While being in the small room with the rest of her crew, it was BEBE's turn to show their performance.

She smiles as they got into their positions. They were in their blue costume with white masks over their head.