28. yoonji vs vessi

something i noticed when yoonji was getting in her pose, she went in the same pose she was in when she was battling against me

something i noticed when yoonji was getting in her pose, she went in the same pose she was in when she was battling against me. i smile at myself, just from thinking about that.

vessi came up to yoonji and did a pose in front of her, and yoonji did the same thing. that was when they both started posing with each other. "wah." i giggle and clap my hands. the song for yoonji came on and she walks around the place before actually dancing.

she had a big smile on her face while she was walking around. "yes queen!" i yell, as yoonji moved her hips from side to side. yoonji danced to the lyrics perfectly. she was feeling it.

yoonji danced to a part from 1MILLION's dance in Hwasa's New Song Preview Mission, i clap my hands and did the dance too. daniel finished counting and yoonji went back to her side of the stage.

vessi steps up and starts to dance to the song, i watched the girl intensely, watching the way she moved her hands, hips, her whole body. vessi moved softly when dancing.

she was like an angel. she went down to the ground putting her leg up, doing her signature move. by the ending of the song, vessi went more harder when getting up from the ground.

she went down to the ground again and i screamed my heart out. i can't handle it, bada's hand went to my hip while i jumped up and down uncontrollably. daniel finished counting and vessi's performance was over.

the winner of the round was MANNEQUEEN from 3 to 0. i clapped my hands event though i was surprised, vessi did a good job though. maybe because she was doing the same move over and over again?

the next round was called the secret round, i don't think i've ever heard of that one. the secret round was a 3 on 3 relay battle. MANNEQUEEN got to go first, since the bottle landed on them.

the song la la la came on, if i was there i would go on since i love this song. cera then went up and started dancing.

and when i tell you, i screamed so loud. she danced so effortlessly, everything she did matched the music. ugh, and the little spin.

as cera did another spin, bada turned around and grabbed onto my arms, whaling at me about how cool it was. i screamed, tears went in my eyes. cera is so cool.

and when her time went out she walked back to her spot like a boss. vessi then went up after, like yoonji wasn't enough for her.

vessi danced to the other part of the song like a magical princess, so soft and angelic. as vessi danced i kept slapping bada's arms to the point she had to hold my wrists to stop me.

"how are they so good?" i questioned, like i wasn't good at dancing too. after that one, waxxy went up for the next song.

"YES WAXXY!!" i screamed as soon as i saw her go up. the way she danced with a straight face was unbelievable to me.

i stopped because i gave up and because i can't believe i spelled unbelievable again

i stopped because i gave up and because i can't believe i spelled unbelievable again. SEE?