004. Ace Dancer

Akanen and Mini were right now battling each other

Akanen and Mini were right now battling each other. Mini was going to pick our crew since it was pink and she's a pink freak but she ended up picking the leader of Tsuba Kill. Mini's song had more actions that went well with the song instead of dancing while Akanen had more dancing than actions.
It was basically a Korea VS Japan dance battle.

It ended up being a tie between the two, which meant there is supposed to be a rematch. Miyoko pouts tiredly, she's been up for a while now and she really wanted to go to sleep. She didn't know what time it was since there was no use of phone in the fight zone and there were no clocks in the room.

Miyoko sighs before leaning her head back on Emma's knees behind her. As all the girls in Miyoko's team get up and everyone else's crew gets up Miyoko sits down, too lazy to get up. Miyoko sighs again before getting up and deciding to walk over to the BEBE crew.

Even though this is a dance competition and that they aren't supposed to be best friends, it was different with the two girls. Since Bada came over when Miyoko was crying, it's been more glances at each other and more smiles.

Miyoko grabs Bada's arm and pulls her into a hug. "What's up?" Bada mumbles. "Tired." Miyoko informs in Bada's chest, Bada continues to stare at the two girls dancing in the fight zone while Miyoko keeps her head in Bada's chest staring at random things.

Daniel counts from three to one telling the girls that their time is over. Miyoko walks back to her crew section in the room and sits down beside Emma, laying her head on her shoulder and putting a leg on Emma's lap.

Miyoko found the position comfy until the other girls, miyoko can feel eyes on the two girls and looks around her to see Redy, Gooseul, and Bada staring at her. miyoko makes a face before leaning her head back on Emma's head.

Mini ends up winning 3 to 0 against Akanen. Mini and Akanen hug it out before going their separate ways. Daniel then starts to announce a special round. "This round of No Respect, Battle with the weakest dancer.. is a special round. It's a battle of aces." Daniel tells everyone in the room.

"What's that?" miyoko asks out loud confused. "Select the ace dancer to represent your crew. An ace dancer will randomly be named to enter the fight zone first. If the other ace dancers think the ace dancer in the fight zone is weak, you can challenge them to a battle. If there are more than two challengers, one will be chosen for the battle. The 2 ace dancers will each dance to the same song for 40 seconds. Special points will be given out in the Ace battle. The winner of the Ace battle will get two points, which is twice the original point."

"The loser will be deducted two points. You either get double winning points or double losing points. You will now select the ace dancer to represent your crew." After Miyoko heard that she told all of her crew that she did not want to be an ace dancer since of her tiredness.

Everyone understands what miyoko was saying so miyoko walks away and goes to the BEBE group. Bada gets up, guessing Miyoko comes over to talk to her. "Even though, I am not going to be an ace dancer. No hard feelings." Miyoko tells Bada, as their hands intertwine.