26. what the hell, miyoko?

💿

💿

"As this crew's video got 2,046,489 views, they ranked at the bottom among the six crews. it's LADYBOUNCE." daniel says, miyoko looks at the crew with a shocked expression on their face. Vessi and Biggy were laughing since they found it funny.

NOB speaks in the microphone, clearly upset. when she finished daniel started talking again. "But only the views got revealed. The number of likes and votes will be the most important key of the online public evaluation."

miyoko nods her head, understanding the words that were coming out of daniel's mouth. "now, i will announce the final results of Hwasa's New Song Preview Mission." daniel says which makes miyoko hold onto her head.

she's so nervous. "you're shaking." miyoko hears latrice say. "you're right." kirsten says. "are you okay." latrice says laughing, miyoko smiles at the two as they laughed together. "first come the bonus points for the crews that got picked by Hwasa."

miyoko looks at 1MILLION since they had gotten picked by Hwasa. "The crew that got picked by Hwasa and received 100 bonus points was 1MILLION. Now comes the crew that acquired the additional points for the challenge."

"we combined the videos Tiktok and Instagram Reels and found that 49,828 challenge videos were made. It created the "chili" boom. For fairness, only the videos with the crew challenge filters were counted. We thank the public for participating in the challenge." daniel says.

as everyone else said their thank you's, the camera went in front of miyoko so she did a little finger heart and said thank you. "thank you." she smiles cutely. the camera left so she smiled happily.

"Which crew won the additional points by bringing 12,204 challenge videos?" daniel says, miyoko closes her eyes and begs that her and her crew win. "it's BEBE." miyoko opens her eyes as her pleads did nothing.

she claps her hands, happy that the crew won. "firstly, when we first received Hwasa's New Song Preview Mission we did our best to show our style, Hwasa's different side and something the public will enjoy. Those three were important to us, and something the public will enjoy. I feel like we were recognized for our effort."

"i want to thank everyone who participated in the challenge and loved our dance." bada finished and miyoko clapped her hands again. she smiled at bada when they were able to catch eye contact.

"I will announce the crew that ranked first. The crew that ranked first in Hwasa's New Song Preview Mission... it's BEBE." miyoko sighs, she knew it was going to be BEBE but she was still nervous.

she huffs out in jealousy, they're just better i guess. she looks at bada, who was looking down with her hands in her face. miyoko smiles at her and claps her hands harder. daniel then asks her how she feels, which she answers happily.