009. Mega Crew Mission

"With a score of 3 to 0, Wolf'Lo took the win

"With a score of 3 to 0, Wolf'Lo took the win. As the crossroads of elimination and survival, both crews showed the fiercest and the best battles. As a result, the first crew to leave the fight zone is Tsuba Kill." Daniel says.

Miyoko wiped her eyes as the tears were coming in, Yumeri and Momo were already crying. "I'm grateful to have participated in this show and that we could be here representing Japan. I'm grateful for everything." Yumeri says with tears still in her eyes.

"We learned through our trials and errors. Everyone did their best for this challenge, so it was the best experience for me. Thank you so much." Sayaka says before bowing. "For us who came from Japan, you always cheered us on and you always told us it was okay. Thank you so much for being kind to us."

Miyoko leans onto Audrey and continues to wipe her tears away. "It was the best experience of my life. Being able to fight with everyone here was the most precious time of my life. So I have no regrets at all." Akanen says.

Audrey rubbed Miyoko's back as she let the tears fall from her face. "Thank you for everything. Regardless of our nationality, our looks, or genres we communicated with each other through dance, which we all love. It was the most fun experience of my life, thank you so much." Yumeri says with a smile on her face.

"Please don't forget Tsuba Kill." Miki says with a huge smile, Miyoko clapped when they were all finished talking and had put a smile on her face. Akanen switched the Tsuba Kill chip on the large chart and puts on a faded one which meant they were gone.

"I didn't want them to leave so fast." Miyoko says to her group. "Tsuba Kill, you may leave the fight zone." Daniel tells the group, everyone got up and went to go hug all of the groups. Miyoko hugs Akanen tightly.

"I don't want you to go!" Miyoko says in Akanen's neck. Akanen and her had gotten a big friendship when they saw each other at a coffee shop. They talked with each other and they never hated each other since.

Miyoko bits on her lip and tries to stop the tears from falling. Emma rubs her back and comforts her, which just makes her cry even more. The group of girls walk up the stairs and Miyoko watches them while wiping her tears.

Everything was blurry because of them. Several tears went down her face each time she wiped them away. She hiccuped and was eventually able to stop crying. Kirsten rubs her back and tells her it's okay.

Miyoko sent a heart to the group and smiled, her eyes were puffy and red and her checks were red. Wolf'Lo left after to go say by to the group one more time.

 Wolf'Lo left after to go say by to the group one more time