24. mom?

miyoko stood inside the gigantic hospital, she went to the girl sitting at the front desk

miyoko stood inside the gigantic hospital, she went to the girl sitting at the front desk. "ayako fumiko?" miyoko tells, she types stuff on the keyboard before nodding at the girl and telling her where her room was.

miyoko walks to the elevator and presses the floor number her mom was on, she stands in front of the door before opening it, her mom sat there, looking pale as ever, she watched the tv in the room with a smile on her face.

"I was lucky enough to watch it live." fumiko smiles, "you did very well, i see you are still in your outfit." fumiko looks at the girl up and down, miyoko looks down at herself and she was indeed in her outfit still, she just wasn't wearing the tutu.

miyoko grins up at her mom. "who was that girl you were all lovey dovey with?" fumiko asks, miyoko thinks for a minute until she finally figures out who her mom was talking about. "oh bada, we're just friends." miyoko waves off.

"that's what i said to my mom about your father, but look. i have you now!" fumiko chuckles to herself, miyoko smiles while fiddling with her nails. miyoko walks over closer to her mother, fumiko smiles at her sadly.

"You're so pretty, i'm so happy i've had such a beautiful daughter." fumiko holds onto her hand, stopping miyoko from picking her nails off. miyoko breathes nervously as fumiko breathes slowly. "mom?" miyoko asks worriedly.

fumiko holds onto her daughter tightly. "yes sweetheart?" "are you okay?" miyoko places her other hand onto fumiko's. "of course." fumiko says slowly, miyoko blinks, watching her mom's every move.

a few seconds of silence goes on, fumiko's eyes close. the hospital heart monitor goes slow, miyoko notices it and shakes her mom. "mom? wake up!" miyoko says, she presses on the thing to call a nurse.

a nurse opens the door and rushes to help fumiko, another nurse walks in and tells miyoko that she has to leave. miyoko wanted to refuse for a moment but she walks out and an another nurse takes her to the waiting room.

a few minutes went on but it felt like hours. 3 of the nurses came to miyoko, who stands up when she notices them. "is she okay? please tell me she's okay!" miyoko begs the nurses. "I'm so sorry, but your mother has died." the nurse says with their eyes closed.

miyoko stood there, her eyes wide. she nods her head slowly and walks out of the hospital after doing some paper work with the doctors. she hops inside her jeep car, she sat there, blinking away at the steering wheel.

after a second she screams as loud as she can in the car, so loud that it could break the windows. miyoko leans her head on the steering wheel as tears flow out of her eyes. she slams her hand on her thighs as hard as she could.

she didn't even get to say her last goodbye! miyoko calmed herself down after a while and she drove herself back to the building where all her friends were. she needed some comfort after what just happened.

she walks through the open door, her face full of black tears from the mascara. she walked slowly to her bed. kirsten and emma are the first ones to walk over to miyoko. "what happened." kirsten asks the girl.

she was so worried since she had never seen the girl this sad before, not even when her bird died. miyoko's face was emotionless, nothing showed how she felt. miyoko leans into the two girls arms, and balled her eyes out.

"she's gone!" miyoko informs all the girls in the room, the staff members turned off the camera and walked out of the room to give the girls alone time. "she left before i could say goodbye, she's gone too!" miyoko sobbed.

latrice rubs the girl's head, tears coming into her eyes too. tears were coming into all the girl's eyes, miyoko hasn't cried this much even when lost a battle against someone when she was little.

miyoko sat down on the couch, after 20 minutes of crying she had finally finished. she still hiccuped from here and there but tears stopped, it's like she cried all the tears she ever had in her eyes. no more wanted to come.

the camera went back on and miyoko watched the battle against 1MILLION and MANNEQUEEN happened. cera was dancing right now, she looked like a boss. miyoko wanted to laugh so bad but she just couldn't.

after MANNEQUEEN danced, cera ended up having a problem with her leg. which meant she had to leave. so it was only five of them. right now we were figuring out who would win the battle. MANNEQUEEN ended up winning the vote from the fight judges so now it was just the votes from the audience.

1MILLION won the vote from the live audience, which made miyoko confused. does that mean that they'll do one more battle or what?

 does that mean that they'll do one more battle or what?

🍓 i will finish the rest in a different chapter. i hope you like it! 🍓