29. we aren't dating!

MANNEQUEEN ended up winning, LADYBOUNCE did really good though

MANNEQUEEN ended up winning, LADYBOUNCE did really good though. "the first thing that comes to mind is how thankful i am for my teammates. We've been a crew for a very long time and we needed a chance to refresh ourselves."

the members in LADYBOUNCE say their last words before the leaders from different groups say a few words. "it was pleasant to compete with you. I've learned a lot from you, and you inspired me. It's only a start, right?"

miyoko rubbed bada's back as she talked with a broken voice. "i hope to influence the world of dancing in a good way by trying many things together. great work so far, and thank you." bada bowed.

miyoko nods her head before clapping her hands. "you guys are powerful and swaggy. thank you for showing us your energy. because, on the stage, seeing your presence and your piece. we were screaming."

"we didn't really want to battle. we were having fun. keep shining, and it's not the end. you're bigger than the show. and you're only going to go up, and up, and up. JAM REPUBLIC loves you." kirsten says with a soft voice.

miyoko agreed with kirsten so much. just hearing that LADYBOUNCE has been eliminated made tears filled with miyoko's eyes. everyone went on the stage to hug the group goodbye. miyoko hugged biggy tightly.

"please don't stop dancing!" she smiles into biggy's neck. while lusher was talking to biggy, bada stood behind miyoko, a hand on miyoko's hip while her chin was on her head.

miyoko leaned back onto bada until naro was right in front of them. "before i leave, i need to ask the both of you something. are you two dating?" miyoko giggles from the question, "we're aren't dating!" miyoko quickly answers.

bada just stares at her with a smile. "we are." bada then says, miyoko gasps at looks at bada. "we are?" she asks. naro smiles cheekily at them before walking away, satisfied with her answer. out of nowhere miyoko slaps bada arm.

bada hisses in pain. "i was just joking!" bada exclaims. "and how would naro know that?" miyoko huffs, she walks away from bada. who follows her. "i'm sorry." bada chuckles, pulling miyoko back into her.

"i'll tell her it was just a joke, for your sake." bada smiles down at the pink and black haired girl. "okay." miyoko answered. bada walks away from miyoko and goes to naro to inform her that it was all a joke.

miyoko could see from afar that naro huffed in sadness before nodding her head, making sure bada knew that she understood. capri then walks over to naro and asks her a question, and naro shakes her head. so the two girls then sigh together.

bada came back and she pulls miyoko into a hug. "sorry i lied. you better now?" bada asks her, holding onto miyoko's cheeks making her look up at her. miyoko hums out an answer before leaning her head onto bada's chest, who was now playing with her hair.

the girls had left after all of the girls had a group photo with all the crews.