CHAPTER 1

As always Shivi woke up early in the morning after listening to the alarm clock . After turning off the alarm clock she turns around and tried to get up but felt weight on her chest and when she slowly opens her eyes and saw that her husband has kept his head on his chest and sleeping peacefully.

Shivi's face turned red when she saw her state, She is completely naked under the blanket and her husband is in the same condition.

After sometime she tried to free herself from his grip and tried to leave bad so that she can get ready for the and make breakfast for her family .

After sensing her trying to free herself Yash hold her more tightly and started sucking her nipple and one of his hand started moving inside the blanket and cupped his clit and started rubbing her.
Shivi's breathing hitched and she hurriedly held yash hand and said shyly," Yashji plea.... please I.... ne...need to..to go as its time for everyone to get up and I need to pre... prepare breakfast for you and others too.

Yash started sucking her nipple more harshly as he didn't liked her denial due to which shivi moaned in pain and pleasure,"ahhhhh yashji ple.... please."

He suddenly shifted himself on her and left her nipple with a pop sound and liftself on his both hands upon her and looked at her angrily and said,"How dare you to hold my hand when you know i don't like it when you deny me having something which is mine huh?".
Suddenly entered inside her with a rough force. shivi who was already sore due to their nighty activities moaned very loudly,"Ahhhhhhhhh !!!!"
Shivi's hold tightened to his back and her nails dig into his skin causing slight blood coming out of its place.

Yash kept his lips over her and started kissing her roughly biting her lips sucking her lips . She started responding to him by sucking his lower lip and biting it. They both lost both themselves in the heated kiss and Yash started moving inside her harshly and roughly. Shivi started moaning which was consumed by him. He left her lips and attacked her neck by sucking biting every corner of her neck without leaving a place .

Shivi left her legs around his waist in pleasure and started running her fingers in his hairs and pulling him closer.

Seeing this yash smiled and started moving faster. He moved his one hand over his breast and took another one in his mouth and started sucking and biting it harshly. Ohhh god how much he loves her breast. He thought in his mind and left marks on his both breast. He loves corrupting his small bride but he also loves her innocence to no end . They have came so far in their relationship.

"I Love you baby so much!! ..but shivi I don't like it when you deny me you know that right." yash told her and started moving faster and hard inside her . Shivi who was lost in the pleasure just nodded her head and closed her eyes and started biting her lips to stopping herself from making a sound. Yash slowing moved his hand lower and started rubbing her clit and started sucking her left nipple harshly and biting it leaving a purple hickey over it.
"Ya...yash...ji.. I'm.... cu....cuming!!!!" Shivi moaned and tightened his hold on his neck and pulled his hairs.
"Yes baby come for me!!!"he told her and he too came along with her and they fall on top of her breathing harshly.

He pulled her for another kiss and after kissing her to the heart content he left her and moved beside her on the bed .

Shivi pulled the blanket over her covering herself shyly . Yash started chuckling after seeing her shyness even after so many years.

Yash is 23 right and joined his fathers bussiness last year after completing his masters degree in bussiness. He has turned into a handsome man .Tall , fair skin tone, Blue eyes , Red lips arrogant and possessive over his family members and loved ones . He loves Shivi moon and back . He is walking dream guy of every girl but had his eyes on one girl.He is very possessive over her .

Shivi is 18 right now and completed her schooling and looking for college to start her graduation even thou she loves to stay at home with his mother in law and father in law who loves and pampers her alot but one look from yash and she is scared kitten. Yash wanted her to complete his education so she can complete her dreams . She loves yash alot but very shy to tell him .

Shivi and Yash were married at the very young age due to Yash sick grandmother who wanted to see Yash's bride before dying so she said asked her friends granddaughter's hand in marriage for his Yash whom she loves alot.
Yash was very angry after listening to this that he getting married at this age. What will his friends gonna say about him. He didn't talked to his parents for many days but when his grandmother told him that this is her last wish so he reluctantly agreed to this but he told himself that he will never talk to that girl who is making his life like this .But one look of shivi in her bridal dress looking all innocent he lost his heart at such young age and vowed to himself that he will never let her go away from himself and always gonna protect her. When he saw her crying at the time of leaving/bidae he went close to her and told her to stop crying and said that he will bring lots of candies for her but he asked her in child like voice,"I want lots of red bangles will you give me???" and he immediately agreed to this and held her and bring her to his car and told her father that," Uncleji you don't worry I will keep her safe and always protect her .She is my bride now and I will provide everything to her and will never let her cry." Seeing this everyone was awwwing over the little groom and blessed him with lots of blessing and success in his life.

After reaching home last rituals were performed and everyone left for resting. Sweta Yash's mother started taking shivi with in her room but Yash stopped her and asked her,"Mom why are you taking my bride in your room ? She will stay in my room na like you stay in your husband's room."

Hearing this her mother's eyes widened and she said no she is very small baby so She will stay with me and when she grow up then only she will come to stay in your room okay baby."
After saying that she moved toward yash and twisted his ears and said ," what do you mean by your husband huh !!! He is your dad ."

Yash started crying and said," mumma leave my ear naa see I'm a grown man now you can't scold or punish me in front of my wife what will will she think about me huh..." After listening this she started laughing and left his son and told him to go to his room and took shivi with him.
But Yash stopped her and came to shivi and told her," Baby don't be scared okay if mumma scold you then come to me okay I will scold her ." and kissed her cheeks .

Sweta after listening to this her eyes widened and walked toward Yash to scold him but he run away leaving shivi's red face.

"Come here brat i will set you straight." sweta shouted at his son and took shivi from there and went to her room and changed her clothes and helped her sleeping.

Comment and like and vote me please !!!!