CHAPTER:-25

HELLO MY LOVELY READERS!!!!
I AM REALLY  SORRY FOR KEEPING YOU ALL WAIT FOR SO LONG .
I HOPE YOU ALL ARE KIND AND GENEROUS ENOUGH TO FORGIVE YOUR AUTHOR THIS ONE TIME.

I WAS REALLY BUSY WITH MY EXAMS LAST MONTH DUE TO WHICH I WAS NOT ABLE TO UPDATE MY BOOKS.

BUT FROM NOW Onwards I WILL UPDATE REGULARLY WITHOUT ANY DELAY.

I HOPE YOU ARE STILL AS EXCITED TO READ THIS BOOKS AS BEFORE.

AGAIN I'M SORRY 🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️

LET DIVE BACK INTO STORY.

Yash slowly started removing pins from her saree and removed her pallu from her shoulder and started kissing her shoulder while tightening his hold her waist and pulling her closer towards himself.

"Adi... Aditi is waiting!!"shivi said in a mild voice. Yash ignored her and slowly started opening her top and removed her blouser throwing it away and started sucking her neck, his one hand moved from her waist towards her breast and he started rubbing her left breast.

"Shivi!!!," Aditi shouted from outside their room causing Shivi to pull away from Yash . Her eyes widened in horror seeing her condition .Her whole face flushed due to embarrassment.  Yash was so lost in her that he let her push him away. 

Aditi again knocked on their room door slightly loudly this time and shouted," Shivi!!! Yash!!!! we are getting late." Yash gritted his jaw in frustration and said," Yess we are coming. " Shivi ran from there in to washroom to fix herself and used councillor to hide his marks on her neck . After fixing herself she came out of room and saw Yash who was looking irritated due to Aditi as she disturbed their alone which he got with her after so many days.

Yash opened the door and move outside towards the car. Shivi slowly moved out of the room with flashed face. Aditi looked at her with suspicion and asked her,"What took you so long when you got ready before only?".

Shivi shyly said that," I was fixing my hairs." and walked out hurriedly.

Aditi hurriedly sat in the front seat before Shivi can reach the car , which caused Yash more irritation but he thought that Shivi might ask Aditi to move in the back seat,But that silly girl herself open the back door and settle in the backseat of the car.

After that Yash started the car and whole ride Aditi tried to make conversation with Yash which bluntly ignored without answering which left her in self pity and hatred toward Shivi. 

After the shopping and riding some rides in the evening they came back home with many gifts for everyone and after freshening up everyone gpt ready for the Ravan dahan.

Everyone was happy and enjoying the feast made by ladies of house after pooja . Shivi distributed small gifts which she brought from the fair to everyone. 

Next morning Yash and Shivi left for their hometown as their was a emergency which needed Yash's immediate attention. Along with them Aditi also came as she has some friends which lives in the same town as theirs and she wanted to meet them from long time.

Yash's parents asked her to stay with Yash and Shivi only as she new in the town, after that they left for there place.

After reaching home Yash dropped both of them at their place and left for his office. Shivi after cleaning the house and bath started preparing lunch for herself and Aditi.

Aditi sat in the living admiring the family potraits or more likely admiring Yash in those patraits who was posing with his family at different places.

She thought," if only you have met me before!!! Then the situation would have been different, You and me togather loving each other, instead of the illiterate bitch Shivi. She is nothing compare to you. Neither she had beauty like me nor she is bold and brave like me. You need someone who can stand bravely beside you instead of cowering away. But don't worry its not too late to be togather with me."

Shivi called Aditi to have their lunch, after having lunch Shivi cleaned the kitchen while Aditi went to the guestroom to rest.

Shivi too went in her room to rest and don't know when sleep took over and she too slept.

In the evening Yash came back from office and rang the doorbell , waiting for Shivi to open the door but instead of her Aditi open the door and smiled looking at Yash.

After coming inside he sat in the couch thinking Shivi will bring him water like everyday but same happened again, Aditi came with the water and served him, which irritated him and he asked her," where is Shivi?"

"I think She was tired from the journey and after that cleaning and cooking the house,so she is sleeping in her room." she replied and smiled.

"Don't worry I have prepared tea for us  you wait here I will get it here only for us."she said and went to the kitchen to fetch their cups .

Yash started working on his laptop ignoring Aditi and after Few mins Shivi too woke up and came out of her room after freshening up and saw Yash sitting on the Couch. She came towards him and said," When did you came?" and turned towards the clock to see time and gasped in shock when she saw the time.

Yash said when you are sleeping and started sulking abit.She hurriedly went into kitchen and brought him a water which he took and drunk in one breath after that she sat beside him and asked about his day. They both kept talking about his work and in between Yash kept stealing kisses here and there which caused her face to turn red like cherry.

Suddenly they heard a loud crash like something had hit the floor with enough force. They both become and immediately turned towards the direction from where the sound came.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS FOR THE REGULAR UPDATES AND YES SHARE THIS STORY TO THE FULLEST!!!

DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW TOO GUYS!!!!!!!!