CHAPTER:-10

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT GUYS !! IT MEANS ALOT TO ME 😊😊😊
WE HAVE OUR 1ST 1K READS AND I'M SOO HAPPY !!!!!

Shivi and Amit reached their home till mid night as her village is almost 3 hours away from  Yash' village.  They both talked about a lot of things, Amit told her about their parents and his wife, who is having weird mood swings and carvings too. How happy she will be one moment planning about their kid's life ahead and thinking about their names and next moment she was crying looking at herself saying that she not beautiful anymore, it is rollercoaster ride for both of them and Amit is really enjoying this emotional journey with his wife to the fullest as she is carrying their token of love as she used to call it. He was already in love with their child.

Shivi can see the shine in his eyes whenever he was talking about his wife and their new family member and shivi too is looking forward to meet the little soul .She will shower it with lots of love and care. She was very excited to became an aunt. She literally cried for hours when she came know about that she no longer will be the youngest child in her family but soon there will be a new member taking her place. Yash explained her lovingly and calmly that no one will take her place and everyone will love her the same way as they still do and will love her more in future too but the new member will just join the family soon and they are very small to even move them and speak they needs all the care and love in the world to nourish them and protect them till they them can protect themselves and their family when they grow up. This thought made her relaxed a bit and she told Yash that  she will protect , love and care for her to the fullest. 

Imagine her joy when her mother told her that soon she was going become an aunt," haiiiiiiiii sachi mummy me bua bnaungi!!!!" she asked innocently to her her mother. Then shivi fell in love with that little bundle of joy without even knowing and right now is very impatient to meet him/ her.

Amit parked his car outside their home and came out his car along with shivi and he took out her luggage from the back of the car and took her inside the home. Lights were turned off in whole house as it was midnight already and he opened the door with his on key and entered inside .

"Amit!!!"Sheema(Amit's wife) called out to him .
He only smiled and looked towards her sister and then took her towards the  couch , where seema was sleeping before she heard the opening of door which broke her sleep and she immediately sat up .
Shivi hurriedly went towards her hugged her tightly, seema too reciprocated the hug with love and lightly kissed her forehead lovingly,Amit smiled looking at both of them and himself hugged her wife when she pulled away from shivi.

"Why didn't you slept jaan?" he asked her and kissed her forehead lovingly and started rubbing her back and she immediately relaxed in his hold as she was carrying the weight on whole world on her shoulder before. He smiled seeing her like this.

"I can't sleep without you as you know and when I know that Shivi is coming with you I was not able to control my happiness and thought about waiting her as i can't sleep without meeting her naa!!". She told her sweetly and asked shivi," How are you shivi? How is everyone at home ?"

"I'm fine bhabhi and everyone is good too at home and bhaiya is right you should have slept as you might be tired . I would have met you in the morning too. "she smiled while telling her this.

Seema smiled and nodded her head and after more small talks Amit took seema in their room and later put shivi's luggage in her room and kissed her forehead and left after wishing her goodnight. 

After changing in her kurta and lower she adjusted her dupatta over her shoulder and laid on her bed and took her phone in her hands to informed her mothers in law that she reached home safely.

She called to Palak and told her to not worry about her and took care of sweta and her father and yash too.

Palak told her that Yash and her dad just returned home and Yash is very angry on her,which caused a shiver to run down her spine. They talked for sometime and then suddenly she heard Yash's voice in the background who was scolding Palak for using phone this late at night. Palak told him that she is talking to Shivi at which he just scolded her more and told her to cut her phone and sleep as she had college tomorrow. 

Shivi felt hurt when he didn't even asked how is she and if she reached home safely or not. Tears started falling from her eyes and she immediately cut the call after telling bye and wishing her goodnight.  Shivi knows how is Yash when he is angry on someone and he will ignore to the end of the world without showing any care about them . She has felt that anger onces when she is 10 years and He told her to tell her mother in law that She wants to share room with Yash as he wanted to keep her to himself all the times.

According to him, she was his wife and she should live with him in his room and took care of him as his mother do with his father.  He liked her from the very first day itself ,she was  very beautiful and cute like doll for him and he didn't wanted anyone to tool her away from him . He tried many methods to persue his mother and father but they declined them by telling him that she is small and she herself needs someone to take care of herself then how will she took care of him . So he tricked her innocent mind as asked her to tell this to her mother in law . When she declined saying that she wants to stay with Palak as she plays with her doll house and many girly games. He got angry on her and started ignoring her . He started behaving rude and mean with her.

After lots od tears and pursuing from her and lots of kisses too then only did he started talking with her.

I HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING THIS STORY TO THE FULLEST. 

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS FOR THE REGULAR UPDATES PLEASE!!!!!!!!

PLEASE FOLLOW TOO !!!

DON'T FORGET TO SUGGEST THE CHARACTERS AS I'M STILL THINKING ABOUT THEM AND WILL APPRECIATE YOUR HELP.  ☺☺☺☺☺