CHAPTER:-22

After consoling her , Yash took her towards their room . He made her sit on the bed and asked her," Baby now stop crying as no one is here."

He pulled her on the bed along with her and laid there for sometime, while soothingly rubbing her back.

In the evening everyone came home and Palak came to call shivi as they have to prepare dinner. Shivi went with her and Yash went out to help Amit with some work.

In kitchen Shivi and Palak were cutting vegetables for the curries when Aditi came there and asked them," What are you two doing?"

"Cooking dinner for everyone!", Palak told her. Shivi only kept cutting onions without looking her as she was embarrassed that she them in the state.

Aditi thought that its a good thing that they are cooking dinner as she wanted to impress Yash's parents so she decided to cook by herself and rudely said to them," Do you even know how to cook huh?"

Palak said," Obviously our mother taught us well."She didn't liked Aditi judging her when she never met before.

"Ohhh please you are only kids. How can aunties be so careless that they gave you permission to cook. "Even though she saw Shivi cooking few hours ago.
So she told them that she will cook for everyone today.

Palak immediately kept the knife on the plate and left from there as she doesn't like cooking much even thou she knows how to do it.

Shivi on the other hand thought that how can Aditi work as she is guest and then it will be rude to let her cook for everyone alone.

" I will help you di." She told her in small voice. Shivi always considered her as her elder sister like Seema. So alway call her di/ sister.

Aditi immediately said no and sent her away too as she wanted to cook everything for Yash and his parents to impress them and also she thought that it might be good chance to get noticed by Yash.

When shivi started leaving the kitchen, she stopped her and asked her about Yash's favourite dishes . When Shivi asked her why she wanted to know about them, Aditi immediately told her that she wanted to gain his forgiveness for the mornin, while saying so she started wiping her tears thinking that shivi will melt after seeing her and will tell her .

Shivi felt bad for her in the morning as Yash treated her. She didn't do anything wrong still he shouted on her.  She loved Aditi for her talent and how confident and outspoken she is. She always wanted to be like her not like this scaredy cat who alway starts crying over small things. 

Shivi always admire her alot as she is beautiful and knows how to take stand for herself, whereas Shivi before that incident was use to mischievous and talking child but after that she changed alot, become a shell, stopped going out alone. She stopped talking to everyone even her friends and Palak. Only Yash was the one with whom she always wanted to stay. 

Only Yash can chase her nightmares away for her. Only he can fight her demons for her and can save her from her inner battle. 

If not for Yash she might not be life this today. She might be still that lifeless statue who is breathing but didn't have any thoughts , didn't know what she wants.

Aditi shook her abit when she thought  she is not listening to her. She came back to present and immediately told her ," Di he likes Matar paneer, bhindi and pyaaz ki sabji and suji ka halwa." Aditi nodded her head excited and started cutting onions .

Shivi after thinking for sometime said," Di I'm sorry for his behaviour!!" Aditi was shocked listening to her. She immediately looked at and said, "why are you saying sorry dear?"

He shouldn't have behaved like this with you, but di he is not like that, I swear. He was stressed alot due to work these days since he is not able to visit office and work is kept increasing which is irritating him thats all."
Shivi  was doing this so that Aditi didn't hate him. She wanted a image of Yash in her eyes. But what she didn't know that Aditi is already in love with Yash. She wanted him for herself at any cost. She was ready to do anything for it.

She immediately smiled and said," Don't worry darling I can understand and you don't stress yourself, Thou i have to say he loves you alot huh." She teased her which brought a blush on her face, while inside snakes were arounding her stomach.

Aditi never liked Shivi from the start as since she joined their family as Seema's sister in law everyone started adoring her due to her innocent and kind nature. Shivi always use to help elders .

Before them everyone was always praising Aditi for everything like studies , for her talents.She always felt jealous of her. But still she tried to be kind to her for the sake of Seema as seema to adore her like her own sister or may be morw then Aditi.

Whenever shivi use to vist them she use to gave them lots of presents and sometimes clothes which were designed by her. Even thou she used to like her designed dresses . She didn't like her as after her visit everyone was like Shivi can do this Shivi can do that, She has a bright future. She is very talented but before Shivi these all praises were used to be for her. She started feeling that shivi has took her place in her family. 

After talking abit more and shivi trying to convince her to help in cooking still Aditi denied as she didn't wanted to share ceedits with anyone and since Yash always liked her cooking . She wanted to tell her Yash she can do better then her .

She thought onces he tasted food cooked by her he gonna forget about Shivi and smiled evilly. 

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS FOR THE REGULAR UPDATES 🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️