CHAPTER:-28

I'M REALLY SORRY GUYS FOR UPDATING THIS LATE🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️

SOMETHING CAME UP AND I WAS NOT ABLE TO CONCENTRATE ON WRITING THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS OF THIS STORY.

BUT I'M GONNA UPDATE REGULARLY FROM NOW ONWARDS.

I HOPE YOU ALL ARE DOING GOOD AND HAVE BIG HEARTS TO FORGIVE YOUR INCOMPETENT AUTHOR😅😅😅

Lets dive back into the story guys...

"Shivi!! How are you feeling now? Are you okay? Do you need anything??Is there anything serious?"Aditi immediately started questions after question without letting Shivi say nothing in replies.

"Will you gonna let her speak or you gonna continue your rent??"Yash cut her of harshly in the which caused Aditi to stop immediately and she gave a nervous glance to Yash slowly nodding her head. Due to embarrassment her whole face turned red.

Shivi slightly pinched Yash in his waist and glared him or tried to glare him as much as she can but when he turned his harsh green eyes towards her and looked at her with a raised brow she immediately looked towards Aditi while gulping and said," Ohh Di don't worry I'm feel good,just slightly pain in my head. You don't have to worry about anything. You should rest since I'm sure you might be worried too whole night for me." and gave Aditi a warm smile. which Aditi returned with her nervous smile and said," Thank God!!! You are safe and didn't gotten hurt yourself badly. I was so worried about you Shivi." and she bend out to hug her and slowly murmured in shivi's ear,"I'm so sorry Shivi, I didn't know when i pushed you so hard. Please forgive me!!"Shivi returned the hug and slightly nodded her head and pulled back .

Aditi smiled a little and said," I will prepare lunch for us." to that Yash told her that he will order food for them and she didn't need to cook anything for them.

After saying that Yash picked Shivi in his arms again and moved towards their room to which Shivi blushed a little and hide her face in his neck and murmured slowly ," You know I can walk right???"

Yash only laughed at that and kissed her head.

After putting her on the bed Yash went to freshen up and saw that Shivi is sleeping peacefully. 

After covering her with the blanket,Yash order food for all of them and started working on his laptop,but one thing was kept roaming around his that how Shivi fell down??? Yash knows Shivi is a clumsy little thing who kept falling or skipping steps during walking but she never gets this injured Which is something very much shocking for him as he only came upstairs to change and within few mins this happened and what was she doing outside the room ??

Other then that He was very much frustrated on Aditi for her such recklessness. He knows what Aditi was doing since the movement they met. He has seen behaviour towards himself from the girls during his college life. Girls used to try many things just grab his attention but he had eyes for only Shivi. Which made him look at who was sleeping peacefully like a baby . He didn't wanted her to know about Aditi's intentions as this will hurt very badly as she always thought of her sister . He have seen how Shivi idolize Aditi and do everything she says.

He have decided that he needs to send Aditi back as soon as possible Or before gets a know about her intentions. 

Suddenly a knock on his door brought him out of his thoughts and opened the door and saw Aditi is standing on the other side nervous playing with her fingers. She looked behind him to see that Shivi is sleeping peacefully.

Yash cleared his thoat and raised his brow and asked her rudely," What??"

" Food is delivered , so i thought to call you both downstairs to have lunch." Aditi replied to him and looked down as She don't know why she can't hold a simple eye contact with him when she is bold girl who loves to look in persons eyes while she is having a conservation with them, this made her feel confident its always the person broke the eye contact or can't hold that for long with her but her she is the one who can't look into Yash's eyes even for the few sec.

His eyes is so beautiful and intense that she felt like staring them whole day long. 

Suddenly she came out of her thoughts when she felt a harsh grip on her elbow which made her hiss a bit and she was dragged out of the room by Yash as he carefully closed the door behind him.

"Listen to me very carefully!!!You will stop your ridiculous behavior and leave first thing in the morning!! Do you understand me. I don't want you here amywhere near me again, Whatever you did yesterday was worst thing you might have done till now your life. I hope you were not behind the injury of Shivi or no one will be able to save you from my wrath."Yash harshly told her and left her with jerk due to which stumbled back a few steps but hold herself last min to steady by holding on to wall for support.

" I'm not going anywhere and I won't stop trying too. I like you very much Yash !!!!! Why don't you try to understand this huh?????? I'm far better than that bitch........"Aditi shouted angryily but she was not able to complete her sentence.

One moment Yash was standing few steps far from and next moment he was holding her by her neck almost chocking her. Her whole face turned red due to lack of breath and she started pulling Yash's hand from her throat, stretching his hand and doing what not.

Yash came dangerously close to her face, whole face red with anger and his lash green eyes were almost turned black due to so much anger he was feeling towards her . When Aditi saw his face her breath struck in her lungs and freezes at her place to so much fear. She never saw anyone this angry in her whole life.

"HOW DARE YOU HUH?? LISTEN HERE AND LISTEN CAREFULLY, YOU ARE MESSING WITH THE WRONG GUY HERE. I WILL TURN YOUR WHOLE LIFE UPSIDE DOWN IF YOU EVER AND I MEAN EVER SPOKE ILL ABOUT MY WIFE. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT??????" Yash asked her in dangerously cold and calm voice and can felt his words freezing her whole being and she immediately nodded her head.

"I WANT WORDS!!! YES OR NO"he asked again to her calmly.

"Y...ye..yes" Aditi immediately nodded her head and replied to him.

"SHE IS MY WIFE AND LOVE OF MY LIFE!!!!!! SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHOM I WILL EVER WANT SO STOP TRYING AND LEAVE 1ST THING IN THE MORNING"Yash harshly told her and left her with a jerk as she burned him. He looked at her with so much malice and hate at Aditi can't able to look and him and she ran away from there while holding her neck and tears kept running from her eyes.

VOTE AND FOLLOW FOR MORE REGULAR UPDATES.!!!!!