CHAPTER:3

Next morning,

Shivi got up when she felt a warm breath over her clit ,then soft flick of something make her come out of her deep sleep.

Yash wake up early due to alarm clock sound found her wife sleeping over chest hugging him tightly.  She was looking cute while sleeping with a slightly pout which Yash couldn't resist and kissed her pout while sucking her lips harshly and nibbling them for few mins. When he broke the kiss he started admiring her features on her face red full pouty lips, dark long eye lashes which were kissing her cheeks while sleeping, small baby hairs which were irritating her by coming on her face causing to make weird faces seeing this yash started chuckling to himself and removed them, then her small button nose which contains a small nosepin which is irresistible as he loves it and it enhance the beauty of her and lastly her perfectly shaped eyebrows. He started tressing her features and come to her sharp jaw which has a mole on it , which he couldn't able to resist and kissed it lightly and then his eyes caught the sight of her white cleavage which is visible due to deep neck of her kurta as it shifted slightly and he was not able to control himself so started kissing her cleavage and put his hand under her kurta and moved it till her breast and started rubbing her left nipple slightly and pinched it  which caused her to frown due to which Yash smiled evilly and a idea came to his mind.

After removing her from himself he shifted downward and sat on his knees and shift her kurta upwards and then he opens the knot of her lower and slowly pulled it down and remove it completely from her legs after doing that he removed her panties and then started kissing her inner thighs slowly and softly.  He started kissing and nibbling and leaving marks on her thighs and moved upwards towards her most sensitive part.

He slightly kissed her clit first and kept his eyes on her face to see her reaction. Then he slightly sucked it and lick it hard with his tongue due to sudden cold Shivi shivered slightly and tried to close her legs but he hold them apart and put finger inside her and started moving it along with sucking and licking her clit in between biting it harshly which caused a moaned came out of her mouth,"ahhhhhh!!!!" .
She put her hand over her mouth to stop the sound and opened her eyes to  came face to face with dark blue intense of her husband who is looking her with dark desire , love and lust .
She couldn't able to hold the eyes contact with him for long and closed her eyes .
Seeing this Yash started sucking her clit harshly and flick it with her tongue and added two more fingers inside her started moving them fastly inside her . She put her hand in his hairs and pulled himcloser towards him . She was filling so full . She was trying so hard to stop moaning by biting her lips as this is too much pleasure for her.

Yash was enjoying her reactions as he slightly bite her clit and started rubbing her along with moving her left hand upwards and pinch her left nipple which bring to its highest peak and she came hard with a loud moan,"ahhhhhhhhh pl....... please....!!!!!!!!!!"

Yash continued to move his fingers inside her whole time to maximize feeling and making her sensitive. After she relaxed to breathe, he entered inside her with sudden force that the headboard struck against the wall and started moving faster and harder grabbing her nipples and pinching them biting them hard .

Shivi was a moaning mess till she put a hand over her mouth to stop from moaning loudly and within few mins she came 2nd time .

Till the time Yash was done with her , she had many hickeys over her chest and inner thighs . She was sore .

They both were breathing very hard with their morning activities. Then yash again bring her in his arms . She hide her face between his neck and hugged him tightly. 

"Shivi baby have you decided which course you wanna study as today, I'm taking priya and you to the college to get your admission done and finalise everything. So you tell me ?" Yash asked her lovingly while moving his hand in her hairs to move them aside from her neck and face.

" Ji v....vo.. I..... do....don't w..... wan... want t....to co.. continue s....studies pl........ please. " shivi told him with very difficulty as she knows how Yash gonna behave after listening to this.

" What did you said baby?  I didn't listening clearly!"Yash asked again to confirm even thou he heard it clearly. His face which was showing love for her turned into and anger.  His hold tightend around her .

" I...... I d.. don't wa... want to conti.... continue pl.... please" .Shivi almost said on a whisperd voice while she was tumbling with fear.

"WHAT  DID YOU SAID ???!!!!!!" He shouted in anger as he didn't Shivi to leave her studies when he is capable to provide for her.

He suddenly left her on the bed and stand in front of her . When she saw his red eyes and angry face she started crying and coverd herself with blanket. 
Yash wore his clothes and said in a very loud voice,"YOU ARE GOING TO COME WITH ME AÑD PALAK TODAY TO THE COLLEGE .I DON'T GIVE A DAMN IF YOU HAVE DECIDED YOUR SUBJECTS OR NOT. YOU WILL TAKE ADMISSION . UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!"

He left her crying on the bed and went to take shower to get ready for the day.

Even thou he doesn't like her crying but he just wanted the best for her . He wanted her to complete her studies and achieve something in her life . So , She can stand on her own and become independent without needing anyones help.

Yash know that in todays world it is every difficult for girls without education to survive . He knows he is capable of providing her . But what if someday something happens to him then how she gonna survive in this cruel world alone.

He have seen the condition of her Maasi/ maternal aunt, how is working so hard to provide for her 2 kids working day and night. How everyone treat her since she was a widow as her family was a strict orthodox.  They kicked her out the very next day of her husbands death along with small kids .

Yash was very scared to even thing something like happens to shivi thats why he wanted her to study well.

On the other hand Shivi was crying very badly putting her face in the pillow to silent her cries. After sometimes She controlled herself when heard their bedroom opening and closing.  She came out of her bed and put her cloths and went to freshen up.