CHAPTER:-13

Shivi woke up with a start when someone knocked on the door. She tried to sat up but she was pulled back  down by the hold around her waist . She looked at the hand which was holding her down and saw her naked self and her face flushed after remembering the events which took place after she entered her room and covered herself with the blanket. She came out of her day dream when she heard Palak's from the other side of door asking her if she is okay ??

" Yes I'm good!!!! don't worry, I just over slept." she replied to her and said that she will come out after getting ready. Palak left after listening her reply and told the same thing to Sweta and shivi's mother.

Yash who woke up due to shouting and knocking voice pulled the blanket down and again started sucking her nipple and pinched the other one which caused her to wince in pain as she was already sore down there and her breast are sore too due to his brutual torture and sucking.  She tried to pull herself away from her to only caused him to bite harshly on her breast earning a pained cry from her,"ahhhh ple....... please!!!!!" and  a tear fall from her eyes due to pain . Yash after hearing her cry looked at her in anger and asked her in a calm and cold voice,"DIDN'T I ASKED TO YOU COME WITHOUT ME ??". Shivi got scared and said," but I wanted to... hel..... help in preparation!!!" .

Yash's anger cooled down after seeing her scared face and teary eyes. He wiped her face and asked her," Why didn't you called me? Don't you miss me ?? or you always wanted to go away from me huh !!!".

Shivi immediately shook her head in negative and hugged him tightly and said in small voice," Ji I was sca.... scared of your anger. I know you would have scolded me . I didn't wanted to anger you but Seema bhabhi was alone here and maa too how will they both have managed and Bhai too were busy in the preparations, Mummy Ji gave me permission to come her because of this reason only. please don't be angry on me." and she kissed his right cheek quickly and again hide her face in the crook of his neck blushing profusely. 

Yash smirked seeing her shy nature even after this many years of them being togather. He loves her shy nature and that blush which make her more adorable and cute. He kissed her neck and sucked and bite harshly and again pushed her down on the bed and kissed her slowly, Sucking her upper lips then lower lip and bite the lower lip to enter the mouth. He explored every nook and corner of her mouth and left her when she was running out of breath.  He again kissed her neck leaving open mouth kisses on her neck , she turned her head slightly to give him the better access and pulled him closer towards herself but suddenly there was a knock on the door, due to which she got panicked and pushed Yash very hard away from herself.  Yash who was not expecting sudden move fall down on the floor with a loud  thudd!!!!!!.

"Shivi are you okay??? Open the door !!! cames Sweta's voice from the other side of the door. Shivi's eyes widened more in panic and fear thinking now what she gonna tell her mother in law?? and on the other hand Yash who is glaring at her angry who is gonna safe her this hungry lion.

"Yrr shivi tu kha phas gyi!!! ab tujhe kon bachayega huh ???? Chl mummy ji toh kuch nhi bolegi, pr ye bukha sher toh teko nhi chorega!!!!!! pagal ladki kya jarurat thi enko dhakka maarne ki huh!!!!. Shivi started murmuring to herself in panic and suddenly covered herself with the blanket from head to toe.

"Shivi beta!!! ",knock knock," open the door. Are you okay ??? knock knock.  Sweta knocked the door hard thinking she got hurt .

"Maa everything is good its me. I dropped a box due to the sudden  knock."Yash replied from inside while rubbing his back.

"Ohhh!!!" Sweta said and asked him to open  the door to which he said that he is getting ready . Sweta asked about shivi to which he told her that she is getting ready in the bathroom and which come in few mins.

Sweta told him to hurry up as all the relatives and neighbors started coming and dinner is about to serve and went from there to meet relatives and help Shivi's mother sushma .

Yash stood up from the bed and wore his clothes and told Shivi to go and get ready quickly to which she replied from inside the blanket only that she will after he will leave . He angrily glared her said to her," abhi drama band kro or jldi se ready ho jao!!" Shivi after hearing his angry voice quickly stood up from the bed alone with blanket and quickly ran inside the bathroom and locked the door from inside but she remembered that she forgot to took her clothes along with her, so she again opened the door and ran into the room and quickly took a saree along with her undergarments and went back into the bathroom.  All the while was looking at her with a angry glare on his face when he heard the door locking second time he smiled at her cute tactics and went out to guestroom to freshen up and get ready.

While combing his hairs Yash saw a big red mark on his neck where neck and shoulder meet. His eyes widened seeing the mark and he lean closer to get a better look of it. She gave him a hickey . His back holds her sketch marks which stink like bitch while he took bath but those were coverd by his shirt and how is he gonna cover it?? He thought and then he got an idea.

After getting ready he went back to his room and saw that Shivi was covering his marks with makeup while muttering something to herself and making a annoyed face as if she was asked to carry whole world on her shoulder. 

"Are you done talking to herself??" Yash asked her rudely and she froze in fear and looked like a dear caught doing something wrong. Her doe eyes widened and she said," y...es yes ." and smiled nervously, after that quickly put lips stick on her lips and quickly ran out of the room .

Yash smiled evilly and came out of the room  and went to meet Amit and their fathers.

ANY GUESSES HOW HE HIDE THAT RED MARK ?????😂😂

I HOPE YOU ARE LOVING THIS STORY TO THE FULLEST!!!!!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS FOR THE REGULAR UPDATES PLEASE

DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW  TOO !!!! 🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️