CHAPTER:-6

When Yash came back to his office after meeting he saw her phone and saw many missed calls from Shivi .

He become worried as Shivi doesn't call him at this time of the day as she used be busy at home or school in the past and now at college , and when he saw so many calls he become worried and  immediately called back.

Palak pick the call as shivi was not ready to leave Sweta for a minute as she was shivering very badly.

Palak told everything to Yash that happened in the college, after knowing everything he got worried and told her that he is coming back in a few mins and told her to take care of her. 

Within few mins Yash too came back from the office and immediately went near Shivi and sat on his knees in front of her and asked her in a loving voice," Bacha what happened? Did anyone said anything to you in the college? Do I have to beat anyone for bullying you huh?" Shivi immediately left Sweta after hearing Yash's voice and hugged him immediately and told him while hiccuping,"Yas.....hhh j..jii I ... wa.... was very scared when I saw you people fighting in the college. " and again started crying while hugging him.

"I remembered everything from the past and i saw his face in front of me!!!" and again started crying while telling him.

"Shhhhh baby no one is gonna back okay . Look I'm here mom is here, Palak is here right" She nodded her head while hugging him.

Sweta had tears in her eyes too when she saw her condition like this and she started rubbing softly in her hairs to calm her down . Yash started rubbing her back and asked her to calm down.

Yash asked Palak to bring her medicine and she hurriedly brought it from the kitchen along with water .

Yash broke the hug and asked shivi to have medicine so that her blood pressure will get to normal and her shivering will be stopped but after listening the name of medicine she again started crying like a baby and hide her face in Sweta neck and said i don't want to have medicine please I don't like it .

Sweta tried to console her asked her to take her medicine as it will help but she was not ready to take it ,even Palak tried to bribe her with her favorite chocolates . She said Bhabhi I will bring chocolates for your please have this medicine but again she denied it.

After seeing her tantrums Yash fed up and suddenly said in the harsh voice,"SHIVI RIGHT THIS INSTANT HAVE THIS MEDICINE!!!"

After listening to his rude tone she started crying more badly and Sweta felt bad for her but she knows that only Yash can make her have his medicine. 

He harshly pulled her away from Sweta and glared her with anger and said more loudly," DIDN'T YOU LISTENED IN THE 1ST TIME ITSELF WHEN I ASKED YOU TO HAVE YOUR MEDICINE HUH!!! OR DO YOU WANT ME TO FORCE FEED YOU HUH??!!!!"

After seeing Yash this angry Shivi immediately left took medicine from palak along with glass of water and gulped it down in one go .

After having her medicine she immediately stood up and ran towards her room and closed the door with a loud bang!!!

She doesn't like having medicine but still Yash forced her to take it even after knowing it. She was very angry on him so she came to her room in anger and locked it from inside first and then shouted,"I HATE YOU YASHI JI VERY MUCH!!!!"  after shouting she become afraid as what will Yash gonna do with her now as in her anger she said something which is not true , so she again checked the lock of the room to make sure that it is locked properly as she didn't want to face his wrath and then sad on the bed pouting and complaining about yesh to herself. 

On the other hand everyone started laughing on her childish behavior as everyone knows how she is .

Right now she is angry with him but later she will be clinging to him like a baby and will be trying to impress him for saying such words to him.

Yash after seeing her reaction like this smirked evilly and tried to tease her more by behaving as if he is very angry with her.

"WHAT DID YOU SAID SHIVI? DARLING REPEAT THAT DAMN SENTENCE AGAIN!!!" Yash shouted back. 

Shivi got more scared after hearing his angry voice but she encouraged herself saying that she is locked in the room and he can't do anything to her so, she again shouted back,"I HATE YOU!!!!!!!" .

"WHAT DID YOU SAID ???? SAY THAT ON MY FACE!! COME OUTSIDE FIRST , THEN I WILL SHOW YOU HOW YOU CAN SPEAK THAT SENTENCE AGAIN!!!!!"

Shivi got very scared after hearing this shouted again from inside,"MUMMYJI SEE...... HO...HOW HE IS THREATENING ME!!!!"and started crying loudly.

Here after listening to this Palak started laughing loudly by holding her stomach and fell on the sofa. 

Sweta too laughed hearing this but she stopped laughing when she again said,"MUMMYJI LOOK HE AND PALAK DI IS MAKING FUN OF ME!!! I AM GONNA COMPLAIN ABOUT THEM TO PAPAJI!!!!"

After hearing this Palak stopped laughing and said," I'm not laughing Bhabhi its bhai, He is making fun of you saying you are a scaredy cat."

After hearing this she again started crying but sweta said," Bacha shivi come out I will scold them both for making you cry okay and please stop crying or you will get  sick and you don't wanna eat medicine's right??"

Yash said," No mom let her get sick then I will myself FORCE down those medicine in her throat."

"AND STOP CRYING OR THERE WILL BE NO ONE WORST THEN ME FOR YOU REMEMBER IT OR DO YOU WANT ME TO COME INSIDE HUH!!!!" Yash shouted back angrily and left from there to get her favorite ice cream. 

Shivi after hearing his threat stopped crying immediately and run into the bathroom and locked it thinking Yash is coming towards their room.

FOLLOW,VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS FOR THE REGULAR UPDATES PLEASE!!!!☺☺☺☺🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️