CHAPTER:-16

Hello lovely readers of mine, I'm deeply sorry for updating yesterday due to my personal reasons🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️ I hope you will be kind enough to forgive and will continue to give love to this story of mine☺☺☺☺!!!!!!!

Let's dive in back to story.

After kissing her to his heart content, he pulled back and looked into her eyes. Shivi closed her eyes in shyness and her breathing turned heavy due to the kiss. He asked her," What you were saying baby huh ??" and started tressing her face with his forefinger while glazing her with an intense look.

Shivi hurriedly shook her face in negative and tried to say," Aa.... aapka breakfast thanda hojayega please" ( Your breakfast will get cold) . He suddenly bite her neck which caused a moan to slip out of her mouth and he smile in her and kept sucking her neck and leaving out mouth kisses all over her neck, " Baby I'm having my breakfast only!!" He replied to her in his morning voice.

After kissing her neck he moved lower towards her cleavage which was peeking through her saree pallu, he slowly slid her saree from her breasts uncovering them and started sucking and kissing her cleavage while grabbing harshly on her breast over her blouse. She started breathing evenly, she tried to stop her moans by bitting her lips.

Yash slowly started to open the hooks of her blouse and pulled back from her and pulled her in the sitting position.

Shivi suddenly holds his hand tried to shake her head in negative saying," Please !!! mom and mummyji is waiting in the kitchen!!!!" .

"I'm gonna be fast baby!!" Yash said to her but her still tightened on his hand and she again shook her head more rapidly in negative.

Yash who doesn't like this one bit said in a harsh voice," I'm saying na I will be quick!". And he tried to remove her blouse but Shivi hurriedly hold his hands and said," Please... not ..... in my parents house, when they are sitting just outside this door."

Yash after listening this got angry and said," Ohhhhhh!!! now you are remembering that you are in your parents huh, what happened yesterday when we did it huh??"

Shivi got tears in her eyes when she heard his harsh and mean words," Please you didn't let me speak yesterday ".

Shivi was not comfortable with getting intimate with Yash in her parents house. She wanted to keep this place in her memories where she grow up . She wanted to maintain respect for her parents house. Her parents house is not as big as Yash's . Here are relatives too here who would talk stuffs if they heard or saw something.

Yash again said in a calm voice," shivi we will be quick!!!" . But Shivi didn't loosened her hold on his hand . His temper was raising as he didn't like it one bit. Shivi never say no to him for anything since the day they got married and she has been doing things which he doesn't like from the last one week . First when he denied her to not go here without him still she came, after that she kept ignoring him without call or texts still he was here but the nerve of this girl she is saying no for this too.

Yash got out of bed in and glared her harshly and get in a loud voice," GET OUT FROM HERE!!!!!!!!." Shivi's eyes widened due to his sudden anger and tears came into her eyes. She slowly fixed herself while keeping her eyes lower and she hurriedly got out of the bed while tears kept falling from her eyes.
Yash who was still glaring at her got more angry seeing her tears and shouted on her loudly," FOR GOD SACK I'M NOT DOING ANYTHING WITH YOU SO WHY ARE YOU CRYING HUH!!" Shivi become afraid after listening his shout and jumped back a little away from him and said," Pl... please you ar... are scaring me" and started crying loudly while hiding her face in her hands.

Yash more harshly glared at her and said to her," GET OUT OF THIS ROOM BEFORE I COME BACK !!". After saying that he took his towel and went into bathroom and closed the door with a loud bang.

Shivi jumped due to the loud voice and started crying more badly and hurriedly left from there.

She went into the backyard and cried there for sometime sitting in the corner where no one can see her.

Yash who was so angry on her after getting into the shower realised that he was wrong he should not have shouted on her like this. He knew that she was right they should not do anything in a house full of guests and that too when some are nosey persons.Who like to gossip about other people's live and he knows in villages how rumors spread like fire within mins.

He knows how society is. They will blame shivi only for not thinking before doing anything and thinking about elders and having any shame.

After taking shower he came out after getting ready and ate his breakfast which was cold leaving tea as he likes hot tea inside of cold one .

He came out of the room and saw Shivi and Palak sitting on the dinning table cutting vegetables , he told Shivi to warm his tea and sat beside Palak.

Shivi when heard his voice,she stiffened which he noticed and she hurriedly got up from her chair and took cup from him and went inside the kitchen.

After warming the tea she called for Palak to bring it to him and started cleaning the dishes .

She wanted to avoid him at any cost as she didn't wanted him to shout on her in front of everyone.

Whole day she avoided Yash like plague. Yash too noticed it but he didn't said anything as he thought that they will talk in the night, but that night Shivi slept with palak.

As she was afraid that Yash will shout on her again if she did something wrong.

Yash waited for her to came till the midnight when she didn't came in the room he called her but she didn't picked his calls .

After she didn't picked his many calls he got frustrated and slept.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS FOR THE REGULAR UPDATES PLEASE 🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️