CHAPTER:-15

"Get up and change first shivi!!!" Yash said to her standing by the foot of the bed .

Shivi didn't said anything thinking that yash will leave her after knowing that she is sleeping but he flooded water on her thoughts when he said ," Shivi I know that you are not sleeping.  So get up and change this instant!!" He said to her more forcefully. 

Shivi said childishly," I am very sleepy please yash ji I will change in the morning naa!!!"

Yash who was done with her tantrums and said furiously," I think you didn't  heard what I said? Don't make me repeat myself otherwise you won't like the consequences."

Shivi tightened her hold on the blanket and again denied him .

Yash was already made on her snatched blanket from her which caused her to sit on the bed with the sudden force along with the blanket as she was holding the blanket tightly herself thinking it will save her from Yash's wrath.

Yash was beyond furious right now and shouted on her," I said change your clothes right this instant that means go change your clothes right now!!!!" Shivi got scared looking at him and tears came in her eyes and she immediately took her clothes from her bag and ran towards the bathroom adjusting her saree. 

After changing her clothes she washed her face as she didn't wanted to go outside crying and immediately went underneath the blanket and laid facing the opposite side of the bed ignoring Yash.

Yash who was sitting on the bed reading a book look at her and said," Don't think I have forgotten your stupid stunt of ignoring me so don't tempt me to punish you Shivi!!! .

Shivi got scared and slowly turned towards him and hugged him tightly and kept her head on his chest and started crying while punching and saying,"You are so bad !!!! You alway order me around, you always scolds me, always shouts on me, always make me cry." and pinched him on his chest. and rubbed her nose on his t-shirt and started crying hard.

He took hold of her both hands and pulled her closer while saying," Don't punch or pinch me again baby or you won't like the consequences understand!!!!." She nodded her head in fear.

"Now stop crying!!" He told her strictly and she immediately hold her tears trying to not cry.

He wiped her tears with his thumb and said,"I scold you because Baby I care about you, I didn't want to get in any trouble. I don't want to lose you like Three years ago. Baby you know i don't want anyone to think wrong about you, bad mouth you . I scold because I want to you become responsible person till why you gonna be childish huh!!!." When she heard this she immediately pulled herself back from his and angrily said," I am a responsible person!!!" and pouted .

Yash pulled her face closure by her jaw and kissed her pout by sucking her lips and biting her upper lips and then sucking her lower lips harshly , he pulled back. Her whole face flushed due to this and she quickly hide her face in his neck and groaned while saying," Don't do such things naa while I'm talking seriously !!." and she again pinched sides of Yash.

"SHIVI!!!!"he angrily said and pulled her back and glared her harshly. Her eyes immediately widened and she again apologized hurriedly and said to herself in her mind," Tu crack he shivi huh!!!! bhookhe sher ko kyu jga rhi he." and hit her forehead. Yash looked at her behaving weirdly.

Yash scolded her some more and then they both laid down on the bed and within few seconds Shivi slept peacefully in his arms hugging him tightly and she kissed his chest lightly.

Next morning everyone woke up late since they were really tired from all the preparations .

Shivi woke up before everyone and got ready and went in the kitchen to prepare late breakfast for everyone and mixed fruit juice for Seema . 
Slowly everyone gathered in the dining room to have their breakfast except Yash .

Today he slept till late which he never does as he always woke up early for office.  Sweta asked Shivi to wake him up and serve him his breakfast.  When everyone ate their breakfast she cleaned the kitchen and then prepare a plate for Yash and took it in their room . After placing the plate on the bedside table , she sat beside Yash and kept her hand in his hairs and started admiring his beautiful features. She said," Hayyyeeee kinna shona he mera pati!!!!" and signed dreamily.

"Yes only when he is sleep," said her conscious.  she smiled and started caressing his hairs. Yash signed his sleep and immediately pulled her closer by her waist.

Her eyes widened in shock as she was not laying on bed and his was hovering over her. He said," Baby I'm already yours so why are you secretly admiring me huh!!!"

" No .. no I'm .....I came to woke you up since everyone woke up and mummyji was worried thinking you are sick or something.  Please let me go I'm to help her in the cooking. " Shivi immediately said without any break and tried to push him away, but he was strong and he pushed himself more near and said," Baby but I need kiss first!!" .

"Don't you have any shame!!"suddenly shivi said and she immediately covered her mouth with her hands when she realised what has she said in the heat of the movement. 

Yash glared at her and said, " What did you said huh?? Say again I'm waiting!!!" and she immediately shook her head in negative and tired to push him away from herself .

He immediately caught her both hands and put them above her head and immediately capture her lips in a  heated kiss . He bit her lower lip which caused her to moan in his mouth and he pushed his tongue inside her mouth. He explored every nook and corner of her mouth. She too kissed him back with same passion but he alway dominated her.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS FOR THE REGULAR UPDATES PLEASE!!!!!

I HAVE CREATED A INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT FOR POSTING THE REGULAR SNEAK PEEK OF THIS STORY SO FOLLOW MY ACCOUNT WHICH IS IS FANTASYLAND144https://www.instagram.com/fantasyland144?igsh=MWw2dGV2MGVqMWp6dA==

com/fantasyland144?igsh=MWw2dGV2MGVqMWp6dA==

PLEASE Don't forget to follow!!!!