CHAPTER:-24

Hello my lovely readers, I hope you are doing great. I am really sorry for not updating last few days as I was really busy with my exams.

I hope you all will forgive me.

I wanted to thank you all for the support you all have showed to this book of mine. ☺☺☺

I hope are enjoying Yash and Shivi's lovely ride so far ahead.

Yess my lovely readers i wanted you all to tell the characters you wanted me put in the role of Yash and shivi. I hope you will help me in suggesting the cast of this story soon.

Keep enjoying the story

lets dive into the story now !!!

On the 10th day of Navrati that is Dussehra everyone got ready in early morning to do pooja and then after having breakfast youngsters went to market since, on this day their village hosts a massive fair.

All the girls were so excited to visit the fair and do lots of shopping.  Shivi was excited to brought a new pair of bangles as she loves them alot since the childhood. Like every year Seema to accompany Shivi to this fair along with Amit and Yash but this year she is not allowed by Amit along with elders due to her due dates are nearing .So everyone is very much concern about her well being and they didn't want her to tired her .

So instead of Seema Aditi is going along with Shivi and Yash as Amit is staying at home to look after her wife and also prepare for the evening celebration.He was helping the house help in preparing a small Ravan .

Aditi was super excited thinking that she can be able to enjoy time with Yash alone, so she got ready in a beautiful peach color saree . She was looking smoking hot in that saree. Her figure was looking fluttering.  After putting her hairs in a bun and leaving few tresses to frame her face. She put a small bindi on her forehead and jhumka in her ears and a pendent which was making her neck more enchanting to look at. After putting lipsticks and wearing heels she came out of her room .

Yash who was sitting in the living room waiting for shivi in dark green shirt and dark brown trousers. He folded his shirt's sleeves till his elbows and had a wrist watch and a black ring in his ring finger. He was looking so much handsome . He kept fixing his hairs with his hand while typing something on his phone.

When Aditi saw him in the living room her breath stopped as she never saw this handsome guy in her life. She thought," How can be someone this hot and handsome and appealing without even trying. God why didn't you made us meet before huh!!!. Then it would've been me with whom he might have been married. A man with this handsomeness should be with me who is upto his standards in everything. Why does he have to be tied with that illiterate, unethical bitch Shivi huh??" She got angry thinking about shivi and said ," Don't worry Yash I will free you from her dirty claws very soon!!!!!".

Suddenly they both hard noise of anklets and looked towards the direction from where the sound is coming.

There shivi was coming looking so angelic in her off white saree which Yash gave her on her birthday last year. She kept her long hairs open while putting pins on the sides to keep them away from her face. She to put a small white stone bindi on her forehead and put a red lipstick along with putting liner on her eyes to make them more mesmerising. She was looking hot too in her off white saree . She wore a pendent on her neck which highlighted her collarbones alot and she was looking ravishing in Yash's language.  She white heels to complete her outfit along with few red bangles and Payal in her legs.

When Yash looked at her he immediately wanted to hide her from the world as she was looking so innocent and pure but hot and ravishing at the sometime. He wanted to kiss her when noticed her red lips. He immediately kept his phone in the pocket and stood up from the sofa.

"We are not going!!!"he said to her immediately.

Shivi who was till now was all shy and blushing profusely due to his intense eyes looked in his eyes and said," WHY????"

Yash said because," You are looking so innocent and pure but hot and ravishing at the same time baby. I don't want anyone looking at you."

Shivi immediately blushed so hard and walked towards him and hugged him. Yash smiled looking at her shyness and kissed her forehead lovingly. 

Aditi herself was so shocked looking at her. She never thought Shivi beautiful then her in anything . She thought that she doesn't know anything about elegance and all.

She got so jealous when Yash complimented her without even noticing Aditi for ones.

She was cursing Shivi in her mind for coming along with them.She wanted to spend sometime with him so can apologize and start on good note so she can be friend with him and slowly win his heart. But he doesn't look her way even by mistake. 

"Should we get going?"Aditi said abit rudely as she didn't wanted to watch their lovely dovey moment for long as she was feeling like pulling Shivi  with her hairs away from him.

Yash who was still busy admiring his wife said without even lifting his head," Go ahead whom are you waiting for!!". and immediately pulled Shivi in a heated kiss.  He was not able to control himself after looking at her. He sucked her upper lip and then lower one.

Shivi got panicked and started to push Yash away as they were in living room and that too Aditi was still in the room and other then that anyone can come at anytime. 

Yash who understood her pulled back and immediately walked towards their room and pulled Shivi inside the room and locked the door.

He pushed shivi into the door and started kissing her sucking her lips,biting them hard. He sucked her upperlip and then lower lip. Then he bite her lips and pushed her tongue inside her mouth to taste every corner of her mouth. He kissed her passionately intensely.

Shivi pulled his hairs at the nape of his neck which caused him to moan in her mouth. He pulled her more tightly towards her and kept kissing her . When he felt that shivi is out of breath he pulled away and started kissing her neck biting sucking and leaving open mouth kisses on her exposed neck. He left marks on her milky white neck.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS FOR THE REGULAR UPDATES AND YES SHARE THIS STORY TO THE FULLEST.!!!!!!🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️