CHAPTER:-19

Her whole face flushed due to embarrassment, this is the first time when someone treated her like this.

After listening to the commotion everyone came in the hall to see what is the issue.

When Seema saw Aditi on the floor with teary eyes , she got worried and walked towards her but Amit stopped her and he himself went towards her. He looked at her and supported her to stand up with his support, then he looked towards Yash who was looking beyond furious due to which Amit too gulped down .

Everyone knows about Yash's anger and everyone tries to stay away from his path when he angry and never tried to do anything which caused him to even show his disappointment.

" Who gave her permission to enter inside my room huh???" He shouted angrily on everyone.  He was looking livid, his beautiful green eyes were almost turned black due to anger and his whole face  turned red too.

Everyone gulped hearing his voice, no one knows what happened that caused him this much anger. Shivi who went out to hang clothes on the wire to dry, went inside and shocked looking at him this furious and she immediately hide behind his father thinking that he is angry on her since she is avoiding him even after knowing that he doesn't like it  a bit. 

Shivi know only Aakash( Yash's father ) can save her from his wrath.

Yash looked towards his mother and asked her calmly," WHO ASKED HER TO MAKE COFFEE FOR ME HUH!!!"  his mother knew that this will happen thats why she was trying to stop Aditi from going anywhere near him. He doesn't react when someone other then Shivi does anything for him.

When Shivi heard this she got scared and looked towards that She he was talking about and got shocked when he saw Aditi in Amit's arms crying. 

Shivi tried to say in her small voice," Papaji what happened? Why is he so angry?" Akash immediately turned to look at her and said," ohh bacha don't worry the devil is not after you today!!" and she immediately laughed forgetting that he is still in the room and beyond furious and when everyone turned to look at her she immediately kept her hands on her mouth and her eyes widened. She could feel a burning gaze on her side of head but she didn't dare to look towards him and slowly slowly hide behind Akash again and hold his shirt from behind. 

Akash again turned in front and looked at his son who was glaring him behind and said to him," Hey turn your attention to the main cause of your anger!! Don't look at my daughter like that understand!!!" and glared Yash.

"I'M TELLING EVERYONE AGAIN NOT TO ENTER IN MY ROOM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!!!!" after saying this he again went in his room and closed the door with a loud bang.

Everyone took a breath of relief and went in their rooms or whatever work they were doing before.

Amit immediately scolded Aditi and said to her," Stay away from him Aditi, Even i can't save you from him and why did you went in his room huh??" and took her towards seema who immediately hugged her cŕying sister and tried to counsol her.

" Aditi please stop crying bacha!! " She wiped her tears and took her towards her room. Amit left from there to do some preparations for tomorrow's pooja. Seema counsoled her sister and asked her to not worry Yash as if he got angry no one has power to stop him .

Aditi who heard her sister got more curious and liked him more thinking how he has so control over their families as no one can say anything to him. She loved his power .

She asked her sister that why no one said anything to him even when he shouted on her in front of whole family.

Seema told her that everyone knows who he is and only likes Shivi to do his work since childhood.

Seema smiled thinking about Shivi and Yash and she is happy that Shivi got him as he loves her alot and took care for her without any condition.

Aditi didn't liked her sister praising him with Shivi and she got jealous of her.

Aditi thought," Only few days Shivi and you will see how Yash gonna love me more then you."

Shivi cleaned the hall and then went inside the kitchen to help Sweta and her mother in cooking. 

"Shivi bacha make coffee for Yash. He is really angry right now." Sweta told her and she only nodded her head and prepared coffee for him and went out.

But the task is how to give this cup to him without facing his wrath. She saw palak sitting on the couch watching some show, so she went towards her and said very sweetly," Palak please give this cup to your brother as Mummy ji asked you to do it."

Palak immediately shook her head in negative and said ," You go since you are already is holding it ."

Shivi immediately said," But I'm helping in the cooking so you go and mummyji told me to say this to you."

Palak immediately stood up from the couch and left saying I'm not going in the loin's den today babe." and ran from there.

Shivi got scared as now only she has to go. So she slowly opened the door and looked inside when she didn't found him inside , she entered the room and hurriedly went towards the bed side table and kept his cup there.

When she turned arround to leave the room quickly, she froze in her place when she saw Yash standing behind the door while crossing his legs and hands crossed over his chest.

He raised his left eyebrow and looked at her and said," Baby going somewhere in hurry ?".

Shivi immediately shook her head and tried to walk toward the door but he immediately closed it with his foot and locked it.

"Pl.... please!!" shivi said while shivering as she is very scared of him.

"Tsked!!!" he shook his head and started walking towards her and she too started backing away from him.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS FOR THE REGULAR UPDATES!!!!🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️

DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW MY ACCOUNT WHICH IS IS FANTASYLAND144 ON INSTA!!!!

I REALLY NEED YOUR SUPPORT!!!