CHAPTER:-14

Hello lovely readers of mine, I'm very sincerely sorry for not updating yesterday due to some personal reasons but please don't stop losing your interest in this story of mine. I will update regularly.

PLEASE Don't FOLLOW and comment and votes too as they encourage me to write.

Okay lets dive back into story!!!

After getting ready both went to different sections of guests to look after them and help serves to manage the feast that was organized by Amit specially for the guests and villagers.

Yash went near the table where Amit and their fathers were sitting and talking among themselves. He sat in front of Amit and joined their conversation related bussiness politics and other .

Suddenly Amit's eyes fall on his neck and he asked him, " Yash what happened to your neck?" .

Yash become flushed hearing Amit's question and started thinking some random excuse.

After listening to Amit's question their fathers got concerned about Yash and shivi's father who was sitting beside immediately pulled him closure by his collar started inspecting his neck and said," Beta what happened to neck? Why is it so red ?"

Yash muttered," Aapki beti hue he dad!!!".

"What did you said Yash??" Shivi's father asked him again . He said nothing happened dad. You don't worry much its just i tired a new shaving cream and it seems like its reacting and i think due to which i had raises!!!." and his face become flushed due to embarrassing situation he put himself into.

" ohhhhh!!!!" everyone said at the table and asked him to vist skin doctor next morning itself only. He nodded his head. After that Amit and Yash went to prepare a plate for both their fathers and themselves and had their dinner with jokes and causal talks.

After having dinner everyone left for there homes and elders to went to in their rooms to rest . Amit took seema in their room too so she can rest as she needed rest alot and her medicines too as her due dates are in weeks only.  Doctor strictly asked Seema  to very much careful in this time duration and not excert herself too much .

After everyone left, Shivi and Palak helped helpers to wrap up all the work and after doing that Palak left to her room as she was a lot tired from the travelling and helping in the ceremony and cooking.  After that shivi locked doors and Windows of her house and kept water bottles in everyones rooms and after that she stood in front of her room, thinking if she stood go inside or should she sleep in palak's today. 

She know that Yash is angry on her and she didn't want to face his wrath as whenever he is angry on her , he scared her alot as he shouts on her .

" Puri raat bahar hi khade rhana he kya tumko yaa andar bhi aaogi?" Yash  said from inside the room.

"Are you going to come inside the room and you have decided to stay outside the room whole night??".

Yash who was busy reading his book heard the voice of anklets which stopped out the room, he knows that its only one person who loves to wear Anklets which make such lovely sound while walk around.  Her love for bangle and bangles is beyond his understanding and still he never fails to bring her red bangles everytime he went out to Rajasthan.

Shivi when heard his furious voice widened her eyes thinking how does he knows that she is standing out the door.

She said," How did you know I'm standing out the door?" in her cute voice and bite her lower lip.

Yash said in a teasing way," Did you forgot I have superpowers though which I always knows when you causing troubles.  Do I need to remind you how I always knows all your prank and troubles you caused in youe school along with Palak!!!! And stop biting your lower lip, and come inside the room or should come outside to get you myself, and you know what will happen if I myself came out to get out."

Shivi's already widened eyes increase in their size and blush spread on her whole face hearing him and she immediately stopped biting her lips and said in strong voice to defend herself," I never caused troubles in school it was alway Palaks ideas to prank. I used to stop her from causing any problems but she never listened to me and use to emotionally blackmail me and me being the innocent child used to fall for her emotional drama and ends up helping her. " She said innocently. 

" Ahhhh right bilkul shi baat he, tumse jada innocent to koi he hi nhi!!! Drama queen now came inside the room and should i come outside to take out myself huh????" Yash said sarcastically and smiled a little thinking about her tactics in the past.

She become more embarrassed and said in her mind," why god why????? Aapko meri shadi ess inshan se hi hu kravani thi huh!!! He know everything and even used to caught me for causing troubles. Why god???" and made a crying faces.

"Shivi!!!", Yash said alot loudly knowing well how she might be complaining to god about him and laughed a bit at her innocence. 

Shivi got scared and suddenly said in scared voice," Ji vo naa.... me soo... soch rhi thi ki me aaj Palak ke sth soojau!!!" She hoped that Yash will let her go this time and will agree with her.

But suddenly door opened and Yash pulled her inside with sudden jerks due to she collided in his chest and he closed the door .Yash took the water her hands and kept it on the bedside table. 

Shivi got scared and suddenly moved backwards and collided into the door due to which she hit her head in the door lightly,and suddenly an idea came into her mind to escape his scolding and started crying,"Ahhhhhh!!!" and hold her head.

Thinking that now Yash will let her go  she smiled a bit in her head.

Yash who knows her well already knew she is acting said," is it hurting much?" She immediately nodded her head and again cried.

Yash  said , " How did you hurt your head when this fluffy towel is hanging here!!" and crossed his hands on his chest and raised his left brow.

Shivi become status and slowly turned her head and yes there was a fluffy towel hanging there already and she started laughing nervously and said,"hehehehe!!!!!! Yashji vo vo me kya bol. rhi ....." and hurriedly went towards her side of the bed and hurriedly get under the blanket. 

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS FOR THE REGULAR!!!🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️

ALSO AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT- I HAVE CREATED  A INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT FOR POSTING THE SNEEK PEEKS OF THIS STORY SO , DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW MY ACCOUNT WHICH IS - FANTASYLAND144.

DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW MY ACCOUNT!!!!