CHAPTER:-27

SORRY MY LOVELY READERS FOR LATE UPDATE🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️
I  HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A BIG HEART AND YOU WILL SURELY GONNA FORGIVE YOUR POOR AUTHOR😅!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets dive back into the story again!!!

After consoling Shivi, Yash asked her," How did you gotten hurt this bad huh??"

Shivi immediately stiffened when she heard Yash's stiff and hard voice even though his tone has concern hidden behind it. She remembered how Aditi pushed her hard in anger. She didn't wanted to tell Yash about her as she knows very well how he gonna react onces he get to know about it and Yash doesn't like Aditi very much at the time too, and she didn't wanted to creat a bad image of Aditi in his mind.

Shivi knows that Aditi didn't do that intentionally after all Aditi adores her like her own younger sister. Aditi might have mistakenly pushed her even when she didn't wanted to do it. Shivi thought that She might be already regretting it and might be crying her eyes out as she didn't even came of meet her to which she thought that Aditi might didn't have enough courage to face her after such mishap. She wanted to talk with Aditi herself first as she was crying very badly last time they met which immediately caused a worry in her heart for her.

Yash shook her a little and asked her again a bit strictly," Shivi!!!!! I am asking you something. Are you even listening to me huh?????"

Shivi got scared a bit and said in weak voice," Yash ji please get me out of this hospital.  I don't want to stay here please." and a tear fall from her right eye, which worried Yash as he immediately wipe that tear and hugged her tightly and started to rub her back soothing and said," offcourse baby we will soon leave for home." He  had know how Shivi didn't like hospitals as they bring back dark memories from their past. Due to which Shivi starts panicking whenever she is around them .

After feeding her soup and pain medicines Shivi slept after sometimes and Yash too sat beside her on a chair holding her hand whole night.

Next morning after routine checkups doctor allowed Yash to checkout Shivi and told her to take proper rest and take medicine on time, he again injected her with painkiller as her head was hurting very badly due to concussion.  Even though Shivi didn't like injection but one look from Yash and Shivi without saying anything took it .
After checking out they reached home in the late morning,where a worried looking Aditi was waiting for them in the living room only. when she saw Shivi being carried inside the house bridal style by Yash, her anger leaved till its peak but still she hide her anger and with worried look she ran towards her and stopped right in front of them and started asking Shivi," Shivi how are you??? Are you okay ?? What did doctor said ??? Is their anything serious???"

Yash gave her dark a look which immediately caused Aditi to stop her dramatic rant and she gulped in fear thinking Shivi has already told Yash everything about her . Aditi got worried thinking how she is going to explain herself now and Yash already does like her and now he will surely hate her. She was cursing Shivi in her mind thinking if only she had dead.So that Yash might have grieved for sometime and that critical situation she might have become his shoulder of support. She would have replaced Shivi after few months and they would have lived happily after that.

Yash left her frozen on her place slowly put Shivi on the couch and kept pillows behind her back to support her against the armrest.

" ohhhhhh my god !!!!!!!!! it's hurting alot!!" Shivi immediately clenched her forehead and bite her lower lip in a dramatic manner. Yash immediately kissed her lips and bite them leaving Shivi flushed and said to her," Don't be drama queen I know you are carving for a masala tea, wait here only." after that he stood up and left for the kitchen.

Shivi was embarrassed and said," how did he know?" while rubbing her head looking like a innocent soul . Yash shouted from the kitchen," Have you forgotten that I have special power to keep an eye on you huh!!!! I can't leave a troublemaker like you alone without supervision." this made Shivi a bit angry and she said," ohhh please have you seen yourself??? I am not troublemaker it's you only who causes trouble, wait till evening when dad is gonna be back he will pull your ears to set you straight!!" and smirked thinking how his dad supports her more .

Yash came out of the kitchen carrying to mugs with masala tea and stood in front of her while glaring at her which immediately shut her up and she took her cup from his hand and blowed a little to cool it up a little. 
"You were saying something??" he asked her while raising his sharped brow to which she immediately shook her head in denial and tried to use cup as a shield to protect herself from his piercing dark blue eyes which were currently glaring her.

"What happened?? Cat caught your tongue!!!! few secs ago you were speaking so daringly and ohhhhh wait you were threatening me right??? Where did that daring Shivi went huh !!!!!"Yash asked her with narrowed eyes. 

Shivi immediately started drinking her tea which caused her to burn her tongue as it was very hot which caused her to whimper and Yash started scolding her for being careless again. 

As alway Aditi was left behind to witness their cute moments.  She was buring from inside in hatred. She didn't like Shivi being so close to Yash and him stealing kisses from her . Aditi herself wanted to be in her place. She wanted the love Yash had for Shivi.

Aditi slowly went towards them and cleared her throat to gain their attention.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS FOR THE REGULAR UPDATES AND YES SHARE THIS STORY TO THE FULLEST!!!!!

DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW TOO GUYS!!!!!!!