CHAPTER:-4

Yash after getting ready came into hall to sit beside his father who was reading todays newspaper.

Shivi too came take out after getting ready and went into the kitchen to help Sweta who was making tea .

She asked Sweta , " Mummyji What should i cook for breakfast?". Due to crying her voice was hoarse and she was speaking very quitely.

Sweta who saw this asked her in concern," Beta sb thik toh hena?"

Shivi  said, " yes mummyji everything is go.. good ju.. just col.. cold I think."

Sweta didn't asked further as she know how introvert is Shivi.  Only Yash can deal with her and she was sure thet her son will help her.

"Sandwich with poha bnale tu mene chai bnali he"( prepare sandwiches and poha since I have made tea already) said sweta and went outside.

After sometimes she prepared everything and kept it on the dining table and asked sweta to bring everyone for the breakfast.

Shivi was very afraid of Yash so She had her breakfast in the kitchen only as she had her breakfast after everyone. 

After that Yash and his father left her office and She started cleaning whole house and after that went to take shower.

After coming out she saw that its almost time so she prepared a light lunch for everyone till then her father end  husband also came .

Yash mostly had his lunch in his office only but since today he was taking palak and shivi college for admission thats why he came early. 

After freshening up everyone sat on the table and shivi started serving lunch to everyone .

But when she came near Yash she started shivering and with great difficulty she served him and quickly went  from there.

When everyone had their lunch she too had her lunch in the kitchen and then did the dishes and clean the kitchen .

After doing everything she slowly started going towards her room hiding from Yash as she know he will take her in whichever way possible. 

"Palak ask your Bhabhi to get ready and you too get ready and bring all your documents we are leaving for college in 20 mins." Yash shouted forcefully.  He knows shivi that she was afraid of him and was hiding from his deliberately. 

Shivi who after hearing this shivered and directly run in her mother in laws room and ask her to tell her husband what she told her yesterday. 

Sweta came to the living room and told Yash that its okay if Shivi doesn't want to continue her college.  She want to take  admission in sewing course as she is great in that .

Yash told her mother that," That she can admission in that course. He never said no to her but she never  told her that she wanted to do this."

Yash was happy that finally she showed her courage and told someone what she wanted to do even thou he was a bit sad but still happy for her as he has seen her talent.

Yash asked her to get ready quickly and she run from there and after few minutes came out getting ready along with her documents.

After that Yash's father left for office and Yash took Palak and Shivi to college for admission .

In the evening everyone came back and palak was every happy that she got the course which she wanted to take and same for Shivi too.

When Sweta asked about it they happily hugged her and told her everything.  After that Shivi and sweta went into kitchen to prepare for dinner and palak and Yash went to freshen up.

After doing everything Shivi came back in their room and close the door.

Yash who was reading a book on the bed saw her and continued reading his book. She came back after changing and laid in the bed facing other side as she was still afraid that Yash will scold her .

Yash who noticed her this behavior closed his book and kept it on the side table and pulled her towards himself and hover over her .

Shivi closed her eyes as she was afraid of him .After seeing her like this Yash started kissing her harshly and roughly.  Sucking her upper lips and then lower one . He put his hand under her kurta and slowly started pulling it upwards till her breast and then he broke the kiss . He started rubbing her left breast and took right one in his mouth sucking it harshly and biting it. Suddenly he pulled back and removed her kurta and throw it some where  in the room . He has strictly asked shivi to not wear bras while sleeping as it gave him easy asses to her breast . Then he removed her lower along with his and again hovered over her. Without  giving her any chance he entered inside her harshly as he was very angry with her and started moving faster and hard inside her.  Her hands came around his back and her nails dig deeper inside his back and she sketched his back due to pain and sudden force.

He was ravishing her body like a beast who was hungry for so long.
He started sucking and biting her neck leaving marks behind him and then he started brutally her breast sucking biting nibbling.  Which cause her a moaning mess as she was feeling alot of pleasure and pain too.

Within few mins she came so hard that her whole body started shivering but Yash did not give her time as he started kept moving faster till her orgasm and then started rubbing her clit.
When she came back from her high, she was feeling sensitive but Yash was not done with her.

He suddenly stopped and turned her around and asked her  stand in her knees and entered inside her from back with full force and started moving faster and hard.

He didn't left her whole night .She came 10 times and he 4 times ,after that only he left her body which was sore and slept hugging her tightly.