CHAPTER:-20

Surprise update for you lovely readers of mine ☺☺☺

He kept walking towards her and he kept walking backwards and suddenly  fall down on the bed with a," umph!"

Yash smirked looking at her and said ," now  who is gonna save you from me huh??" and laid beside her on the bed.

She immediately sat up and tried to leave the bed but he wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her on the bed again . She again fell down on the bed and he immediately hover over her and looked at her angrily, which froze her in her place.

"Stay with me baby!! I'm not gonna do anything." Yash told her in his calm voice.

"You won't get angr.... angry on me naa!!!" Shivi asked him slowly to which he shook his head and put his head in her neck and hugged her tightly.

"Ohhh god!!! Baby I missed you soo much" Yash said in her neck and kissed her neck slowly leaving wet kisses on her side of the neck.

Shivi immediately turned red and her breathing increased due to his kisses her heart started beating in a fast phase.

After kissing her neck, he put his head on her chest and led silently.

Calm down !!baby I'm not doing anything..I just want to lay down while holding you. You don't know how much i missed you , even though you were in front of my eyes, But still so far . Don't do that again or NO ONE will be abld to safe you from me okay!!!" He warned her in his angry voice and bite her breast over her blouse. Which earned him a moan from him .

Shivi immediately nodded her head but when she saw that he is not looking at her she slowly said,"okk".

She too hugged him and put her one hand in his black smooth hair and started moving her hand . She loved his hairs as they are so soft , smooth , silky and shiny. She always ask him about his sampoo as she wanted her hairs like him, and he always laughed at her and said, " Baby I love your hair like that only so don't you dare to change them or use anything on them okay!!". She immediately nodded her head and a blushed cover her face when he said that.

Shivi always wanted to impress him so that she can stay in his good looks and he never gets angry on her, but other then that she loves it when he praises her, loves it when he tell her that only she is whom he loves alot even when she knows that she is nothing in front of him.

Yash sighed and relaxed completely over and in few mins fall asleep as he didn't able to sleep without her in his arms.

Since last 6 months they started living in the same room after lots of convincing from Yash's side that he will took care of her. Sweta and Akash gave permission to him and when they agreed he himself helped her in shifting her things because he was afraid that her parents will again change their minds and will not allow it.

Sweta and Akash laughed while seeing their son's eagerness and teased him saying," Yash beta you are so whipped with her wife huh." Yash's whole face become red and still he said," so what I love her very much and she is my wife. You guys are very cruel who didn't allowed me to stay in my wife's room even when you both oldies lived together." after listening to this Sweta's eyes widened and her face flushed too and Akash  only laughed at him .

He said ," I was capable of taking care of my wife thats why she stay with me but you are not." which caused Yash to work even more hard so that he can prove to his parents that he can took care of her.

Shivi kissed his forehead lovingly and said," How beautiful he looks when he is sleeping!!! hayyeee!!! But when he is awake No one is Devil compared to him."
Shivi lightly kissed his lips and again led down while admiring his features.

After few mins Palak knocked on their rooms door and asked them to come outside. Shivi told her that they will have their lunch later and told everyone to eat without them Yash is sleeping.

Palak immediately left from there and told everyone to eat start eating without them .

Here Aditi who was eagerly waiting for Yash to came outside so that she can apologize to him got upset when she heard that he is not going to have dinner with them.

After sometime he woke up and looked Shivi sleeping and check the time, it was past their lunch time and he woke up Shivi as he knew that she also skipped her lunch due to him.

Yash freshen up and went towards their bed where Shivi was waiting for him and pulled her towards him and started kissing her on her lips, sucking them biting them.  He pulled her more closer to her and bit her lower lip which earned him a moan and he immediately pushed his tongue inside her mouth and tasted every corner of her mouth. She tried to kiss him with the same passion but still he dominated and she loves it too when he dominated her. When he makes her feel like she belongs to him.

Shivi started pushing him when she started feeling out of breath but he was not ready to leave her not like right now so he pulled her more closer to himself. 

Shivi bite his tongue harshly so due to he pulled back and glared her harshly, Shivi immediately tried to say," can... can't breathe!" and took deep breaths to will her lungs with much needed oxygen and when she started breathing normal he again attacked her lips and pushed her towards the wall.

After kissing her to his heart content he pulled back and kept his forehead against her and took deep breaths.

Baby you don't know how badly I wanted to kiss you these days." he said in his deep voice. Shivi immediately blushed and hugged him tightly hiding her face in his chest.

Yash laughed seeing her all shy and timid and hugged her to himself. 

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS FOR THE REGULAR UPDATES 🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️!!!!

AND DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW TOO!!!
I NEED ALL YOUR SUPPORT