CHAPTER:-29

HELLO MY LOVELY READERS I HOPE YOU ARE DOING AND STILL GOING TO GIVE MY THIS NOVEL THE SAME LOVE YOU HAVE BEEN GIVING BEFORE MY DISAPPEARANCE, WHICH I'M VERY VERY MUCH SORRY ABOUT🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️!!!!!!!!!!

I HOPE YOU ALL WILL FORGIVE ME AND WILL FORGET MY INCONSISTENCY TOWARDS MY WORK FOR THE PAST 2 MONTHS!!!

LET ME KNOW IN COMMENTS IF YOU GUYS GONNA FORGIVE ME OR NOT.

lets dive back into the story!!!!!

Shivi being a light sleeper woke up with a start due to all the voices coming from outside her room and looked towards the door, and started to get up from the bed to walk towards it but due to concussion her head started hurting so bad that immediately sat back on the bed and held her head with both her hands and bit her lower lip to stop making any noises but still stubborn tears fell her eyes after waiting for few mins the pain subsided a little and she slowly stood up this time and started walking towards the door as she can faintly hear some voices from outside the door.

But suddenly everything went silent and she too stopped in her place staring towards the door for few sec and again started walking towards it, as she was about to touch the door knob to open the door before that door opened itself and on the other side a very angry Yash was standing.

When Shivi saw his angry eyes,poor girl freeze on her place for few secs and gulped in fear thinking that she is on the receiving end of his anger.

Yash slightly raised his brows when he saw Shivi on the other side of the door. He was actually shocked to see her standing there and about that she heard his and Aditi's conversation but when he saw freezed on her place he knew she didn't or she would have confronted him .

After standing there for few sec Yash folded his hands over his chest and looked towards her while clearing his throat this pulled Shivi from freezed state and she slowly turned towards her bed and settle down on it and adjusted her blanket the way it was before and gave Yash a nervous laugh and said,"I was going to get water only."and added a nervous laugh after that.

Yash slightly turned his face towards the small nightstand near the table and raised his left brow slightly and signals towards the glass filled with placed on it.

Shivi slowly looked towards it and gulped her saliva in fear and said in her head," God please just this one time give me a solid idea of this Ravan will eat me alive today for sure if he gets to know I'm lying!!!!!!" Yash smiled a little when he saw her murmuring prayers to god.

But he again masked his smile and wore the angry mask again and cleared his throat againa and asked her sternly," If you are done praying with god then, do tell me what you were doing out of the bed when i strictly told you rest there only huh?"

Shivi slowly turned her head in his direction and started saying," Errrr I..... Ohh.... you...."

"And try to speak truth Shivi" Yash again told her in a strict voice.

" Ohh Yes!!!!Actually I wanted to drink  cold water,Yes I wanted to drink cold water only thats." shivi replied hurriedly and smiled abit too.

" Phewwww!!!!! This is the good idea now he won't suspect anything"and phrased herself mently and did a small victory dance too.

"Well!!!!! If i clearly remember something,thou my memory is very sharp, Your doctor told you avoid cold stuff due to concussion. am i right or am right???"Yash asked her a little harshly this time.

" And I did warned you to speak truth didn't I ????" Yash said again and gave her a harsh glare.

Shivi who was mentally praising herself and dancing sat with a start and gulped again she saw his glare directly towards herself.

She immediately started rumbling without a break and told him the truth.

" Yashji I swear to god I woke up due to commission outside thats all. I was not doing anything funny.I just wanted to see what was going on outside when i heard noises." after telling everything to Yash she took a deep breath.

Yash again cleared his voice and told her to not worry about anything and asked her to freshen up and went from there to bring lunch for both on from the kitchen.

Shivi took a deep breath and slowly stood up from the bed and freshen up amd sat on the couch while waiting for Yash.

After having lunch, Yash forcefully fed her medicines and then they both laid on the bed to rest as they had a long night due to her injury.

Yash kept his head on her chest and hugged her tightly and Shivi started caressing his soft hairs slowly which soothes Yash a little bit and his whole body relaxed on its own, Even thou Yash was behaving like hard and stern because of Shivi's condition but he was scared too when he saw her unconscious self laying on the floor with blood coming out of her forehead. 

" Shivi, Why are you so clumsy Baby??? Do you have any idea how scared i was when i saw you like that!!!" Yash mumbled to her softly.

Shivi stiffens a bit when she heard his soft voice full of accusation. She wanted to tell him but she doesn't wants to ruin Aditi's image in his eyes and she knows Yash won't understand  that whatever happened Aditi did that unintentionally and she even apologized for that to her also when they came back from hospital and she was looking worried for her too.

" I'm really sorry Yashji , I didn't notice when my leg twisted and i lost by balance and then hit my head in the wall." Shivi replied to him and kissed his forehead lovingly. 

"I want that girl gone my house!!!!!" Yash told her harshly.

WHAT DO YOU THINK SHIVI'S REACTION GONNA BE????

TOLD ME IN THE COMMENTS.

AND GUYS DON'T FORGOT TO VOTE AND FOLLOW FOR MORE REGULAR UPDATES AND SHARE IT .