CHAPTER:-26

CONTINUE......

Shivi and Yash turned towards the sound and saw tea cups were on the floor broken and Aditi was standing there glaring Shivi with hatred which she immediately masked when she saw them both looking at her with shocked and concerned looks which was Shivi giving her and Yash as usual had a neutral look on his face.

Shivi immediately stood up and rushed towards her and started checking her hands to see if she had any injuries to which Aditi smiled and told her ," I'm fine don't worry Shivi I'm fine.  Its just I slipped due to the heels ."and looked towards her heels and gave her a sheepish look. Shivi too smiled a little and told her," Ohhh don't worry di ,I would've done the work. Why are you making tea and you should have called me to bring it her. Now you go sit with Yash ji and  I will clean all this and will make another tea and bring it for everyone. 

Aditi sat beside Yash and Shivi started cleaning the mess and after that She prepared tea and sandwiches for all of them and took them in hall for everyone. 

Yash after having snacks left to freshen up. Aditi too went after him and stand behind him saying," What you like in her?". Yash who was removing his watch turned around when he heard her speaking and looked at her with irrigation and said didn't I told you to never enter my room before.

Aditi ignored him and angrily asked him again," WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN HER ?? HUH!!!".Yash didn't liked her tone and asked her leave the room as he was not in mood today. He was already very much frustrated from the work and then she pulled her tricks in the living room.

"What does she have that I don't?? Actually I'm far more better then her. But still you don't any attention to me. I have been alway kind towards you and you kept on insulting me. Don't you know Guys like you run after me and you are showing too much arrogance huh!!!!" Aditi angrily said to him.

Yash said," Everything I want in my wife. She owns every bit of my heart.Now if you got your answer get lost from here." He pushed her out of their room and closed the door with a loud bang which caused Shivi to ran toward their room thinking what has happened to cause him so much anger.

Shivi saw Aditi standing outside their room with tears flowing from her eyes. She came towards her and looked at her with concern. She asked her," Di what happened why are you crying? Did he said something to you??" and brought her hand to wipe her tears but Aditi harshly pushed her back due to which Shivi lost her balance hit her forhead in the wall and she lost her consciousness.

Blood immediately came out from the side of her forehead , Aditi who after realising what she had done in her anger immediately sat beside her started Patting her cheeks to wake her up. She started panicking thinking what will Yash gonna do with her when he will came to know she was the one who pushed her harshly.

Due to sudden voice from outside Yash too came out thinking Aditi is creating a scene and he didn't wanted Shivi to notice this as She is already so much self conscious about herself. 

But he was not ready for what he saw after opening the door. His Shivi was laying on the floor unconscious,dark red blood is coming out of her forehead.  He immediately rushed towards and pushed Aditi to side glaring her so harshly. 

He immediately took her in his arms and brought her to the car and took her hospital without any delay. Aditi was so afraid after the look Yash gave her that she froze on her place for few mins and when she came back to her senses Yash already left for the hospital leaving her behind . After coming back she started pacing around the hall thinking what if Shivi told Yash that She pushed her.

Who gonna save her from his wrath.After reaching hospital Yash immediately started shouting for the doctors to check Shivi. One wardboy immediately came towards them with the stretcher and he laid her on the stretcher and they immediately pushed her in one of the patients room where a doctor was already doing regular check ups of other patients and he immediately came towards them and started checking Shivi.

Blooding was already stopped as Yash tightly wrapped her wound with his handkerchief but Shivi still has not gained her consciousness.  Doctor immediately started cleaning her wound and wrapped it properly and told Yash that everything is fine. She might have lost her consciousness due to shock . He injected her with painkillers and told him that she will be awake in few mins.

Shivi opened her eyes and got confused, when she found herself in a unknown place. She immediately tried to sit but immediately sharp pain shot in her head and she gasped loudly due to pain and laid back.
Yash who went out to bring her medicines saw her holding her head in pain and ran towards her immediately and sat beside her on her bed and said," Hey hey are you okay? what happened??? is it paining alot?"

Shivi who was panicking calmed out and immediately hugged Yash tightly and tears ran out of her eyes in pain. She slowly nodded her head in Yes telling him that its hurting. 

Yash pulled her more closer towards him and pushed a button to call doctors and started to calm her down and told her that everything is going to be okay.

Doctor arrived there and again gave her a painkiller injection and after examining her vitals he left from there telling them that Shivi is okay to be discharged. 

Yash too relaxed and hugged her to himself after few mins he asked her the most important question.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS FOR THE REGULAR UPDATES AND YES SHARE THIS STORY TO THE FULLEST !!!!!

DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW TOO GUYS .