CHAPTER:-12

In the afternoon Yash along with his family reached to the Shivi's parents house and all the females went inside the house while males were asked to sit outside in the open hall. Yash kept their luggage in their respective rooms and went outside to sit along with his father and father in law. He saw Amit when he came out touching his father feet taking blessing and he too went their and touched shivi's father's feet and took blessings from him and then hugged Amit and they both started taking about their life and career while a server served everyone water and sarbaat.

Inside the house every lady was excited and they started the ceremony  and gave many gifts to seema . Seema was asked to sit in the centre on the small stool and then everyone started coming near her started giving their blessings to her and her soon to be baby. She was looking beautiful in red colour saree as it was making her fair complexion look great.

Shivi to wore a baby blue saree and was helping servers helping drinks and snacks around the ladies.

She was very happy after seeing palak and Sweta and took her blessing and took them near Seema and her mother where Seema took blessings from Sweta and Sweta praised her beauty and gave many gifts and sarees to her and blessings too her baby. Palak  to congratulated her and teased her alot during the whole ceremony making her face red due to blushing. Later in the evening everyone freshened up and the ladies from neighborhood went back to their homes to get ready for the evening function.  Meanwhile Shivi took seema in her room to rest and along with palak and sweta . Other guests to went  out . She came back in her room to rest for sometime as she woke up early in the morning to help in the preparations and decorations .

When she entered her room she was suddenly turned around and pushed into the door and Yash locked the door from inside. He attacked her lips and kissed her harshly punishingly. He wanted to teach her a lesson for not listening to him and not calling him for last one week. He pulled her saree from her waist and let it fall on the floor. He took hold her of her hands and put them above his head and hold them with his one hand.

Shivi's who understood whats coming next tried to stop him,"Ya.... Yashji pl... please everyone is home!!!".

"Shhhhh..!!!!! baby you just have to be quite okay." and he gave her his hard glare which made her glupped in fear and she immediately nodded her head. He pulled her underskirt's string and it falls near her feet. Then he moved her panties aside and started rubbing her clit harshly which caused her to moan loudly but he immediately put his lips on hers and silencing her. He started rubbing her roughly and put three fingers inside her suddenly and started pumping inside her making her shaking  in  pain and pleasure.  He kissed her neck and sucking and biting on her neck while fingering fucking her. She bite her lips harshly to keep her moans from leaving her mouth.

"How dare you ignore me???huh" He asked her and harshly bit her cleavage. She was soo overwhelmed by the sensations that she came too hard and bite his shoulder to stop her self from screaming out loud. He continued to pump inside her toring out another small orgasm from her. She was shaking and fall on his chest . Her whole face was flushed and she was breathing very fast from his actions. But Yash was just started with her , He was not ready to leave her just yet. After she calm down he pushed her back again in the door and opened her bloused and slid from her body and throw it along with her bra and attacked her breasts.  Sucking rubbing, biting and pinching her left nipple while squeezing the left one. leaving marks on her breast. He left her right nipple with a pop when she was sore and attacked her left one .Sucking it harshly pinching it biting it and leaving many marks on her breast.  He moved lower and kept leaving open mouth kisses on her stomach and belly bottom while slightly biting and sucking it leaving a big purple mark her . After sucking and again kissing it to sooth the pain. He kissed her clit lightly and then started licking it and sucking it harshly. Shivi was a mess by then she was withering and shaking with so much sensation in her body it was him who was supporting her body or she might have fallen down by one. He suddenly harshly bite her aching bud which caused her to came again come and she came hard and bite her lips to hold her a loud scream in . But he didn't leave her to check her breath and he kept sucking her juices and sucking her fucking her pussy with his tongue and then he suddenly added three fingers inside her and started pumping inside roughly harshly along with sucking her aching bud and biting it licking her and within few sec she again came and a loud scream almost left her mouth but yash quickly kept his fingers inside her mouth to stop her from making any sound and he stood up supporting her shaking body and hugging her and kissing her neck, earlobe . When she calmed down he pushed her back against the wall put her legs around her waist and opened his pants and lowerd his boxers with difficult and then suddenly entered inside her with great force which caused her back to hit against the door and she moaned but he kissed her to stop her moaning and kept thrusting inside her with great force . He fucked her roughly harshly. Sucking her nipples in between. pinching them. He left many marks on her breast and fucked her hard and fast and within few mins she again came and he kept moving inside her pulling another orgasm from within her and she bite his neck to stop her scream then he took her on the bed laid her on her stomach and fucked her from behind.  She put her face inside the pillow to stop her screams and then she again came veru hard but yash didn't leave her. He sat on the bed and pulled her on his lap and pushed his cock inside her . She felt too deep inside her due to this new angle and he kept fucking her and pulling her down causing the stimulations to increase ten times more intense and then they both came together he kept fucking her till he pulled out another small orgasm from her which caused her to scream and he immediately kissed her to stop her from screaming and kept kissing her till his heart content.  Then he pushed her on the bed and hovered over her. Agai he captured her lips and kept kissing her till she was out of breath then he left her lips and attacked her nipples and kept sucking them and squeezing the other. Shivi immediately fell asleep and yash too while sucking her nipples. 

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS FOR THE REGULAR UPDATES PLEASE.!!!!!🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️