CHAPTER:-8

Days were passing with joy and happiness. After that day Shivi never never faced such fighting scenes. Nandini and shivi became close friends in 2 months duration and started looking out for each other in the times of need . Nandini told shivi about her crush on Kabir, for which shivi showed her concern to her and told her to stay away from him as he was fighting in the middle of college ground and causin trouble for other students. She is only looking out for Nandini and for which was very grateful too and told her that she will keep her distance from him.

"Ahhhhh Ya..... Yashji plea....... please!!!. Shivi moaned pulling Yash closer to her clit . He was sucking her,  licking her. He put 3 fingers inside her togather and started moving them at the fast phase. She started to moan and tried to pull to him away by pulling his hairs on his nape but he tightened his around her waist and said in a warning tone," Shivi don't!!!" and she stopped but her whole body started shivering due to too much pleasure. Its only because of his hold on her that's keeping her straight against the wall other she would have fallen on the group a long time ago.

Yash started sucking her and thrusting inside her with his tongue at a fast phase and started rubbing her clit and within few sec she came again  for the second time. His hold tighten around her and he kept sucking and licking her clit till she came down from her orgasm.  He stood up straight and removed her dupatta from her shoulder and throw it around the corner of the room and remove started opening opens of her kurta and within few sec it was also gone from her body. She was standing in her bra only in front of him and her eyes were casted lower due to shyness. She was feeling very shy in front of him . He opened the hooks of her bra and removed it too and throw it away along with her other clothes.  He started kissing her lips , sucking them, biting them , pulling them. He took both her hands and put them above her head and hold them with his one hand and other hand moved towards his breast, started rubbing it grabbing it roughly, pinching her nipples which torn a breathy moan from her,"ahhhh!!!!" . He suddenly left her lips and attacked her nipples sucking them biting them licking them squeezing them roughly.

"ohhh god baby i really love your breasts, they are perfect for me . see how perfectly they fits in my mouth ummmm!!!! " he started sucking them like a baby , moving to other one and biting her nipple harshly which caused her to moaned loudly.  He pushed her more into the wall and harshly started kissing her neck , biting her leaving red, purple hickeies over her neck . He loves her white skin which turns red due to his bites and sucking.  He loves marking her body.

When they were kids , he always wanted to feel pr skin as his cousin how was 5 years old at that time had soft skin . Shivi who was only 2 years older then her was also a baby for him at that time . So he always tries to find ways to touch her . And When he 1st time kissed her for the first time on their wedding day , he felt how soft her skin is ,  after that day he alway find ways to kiss her cheeks to felt that softness again and again.

He kept sucking her neck and leaving open mouth kisses on her neck where ever he found place.

"Can't sta.... stand!!!" Shivi said, as it was very much for her . He pulled his knee upwards and started rubbing her clit again slowly and sensuously. She started rubbing herself on his knees and said," faster ple.... please!!!". She tired to pull her hands as she wanted to hold him , pull him closer to herself but he only tightened his hold and tshed at her . He kept sucking her nipple and started moving his knee faster and harder and she again come and lost her balance which fall on him and he tightened his hold her . She was breathing very fast and her whole face was flushed.
He asked her to jump and she did , he wrapped her legs around his waist and moved more closer towards the door . He pulled her for another kiss and after kissing her lips he moved his lips towards her jaw and left kisses over there , Her hold tightenend over his back .Her nails dig deeper into his back . He bit her earlobe, sucked it and nibbled it .

He asked her to open his belt, which she did with great difficulty and then he asked her to pull his cock out . She took hold of it and started rubbing it slowly.  He was so hard for her and moved her hands and angled his cock to her inside and entered into her with great and sudden force. Her back banged against the door , she can feel him deep inside her due to this angle. He was big but today she was feeling him more deeper inside her. Without giving her any warnings he started moving faster and hard inside her. Thrusting into are like any beast. He always lost control on himself whenever she is near him .He always wanted to touch her feel her inside. She is his personal drug whom he can't resist even if he tried so hard , was not able to succeed. He started sucking her neck harshly and back aced due to pleasure and slight pain which was also enjoyable for her. Her nails dig deeper inside her back and she stretched his whole back . He had hot bright lines on his back which is given by her. He enjoys the pain which is caused by her that much obsessed  he was with her and within sec she was coming for the 3rd time. He was not done with her thou, he moved them towards the bed and made her lie on her stomach and pulled her ass upwards and thrust inside her from back. She felt so full of him and her hold tightened on the sheet and he kept fucking her like a beast and after few sec he came along with her and fell upon her back crushing her with his weight.  After they both laid beside each other and caught their breath.  He pulled her towards himself and started kissing her intensely to his heart content.  he left her when she started feeling out of breath and started kissing her neck and put one nipple his mouth and started sucking like a baby and squeezing the other one and within few mins both slept like this.

DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW, VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS FOR THE REGULAR UPDATES!!!!!!!🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️😊😊😊😊

YOUR SUPPORT IS REALLY MATTERS TO ME AS IT MOTIVATES ME TO UPDATE EVERYDAY WITHOUT DELAY THEN YOU SHOULD ALSO SHOW YOUR SUPPORT.