CHAPTER:-9

After few days , one after when Shivi and Palak came back from college, theu saw Amit (shivi's elder brother ) sitting in the hall along with Sweta talking about something. When Shivi show him , she immediately ran towards him and hugged him tightly. Amit too hugged her tightly and started rubbing her back and consoling her . He came back after so many days to meet her. She was missing her parents for the few days now and was thinking about calling his father so that she can talk to both her parents and brother. Amit lives with her parents and working as teacher in high school. He married three years ago and now his wife is pregnant so he came to bring shivi along with him for few days as they were organizing a baby shower ceremony for his wife and after that navrati is also coming. So he wanted Shivi to celebrate them with him and her family as everyone misses her very much.

Her mother was also missing her from few days and she told Amit to invite very for the baby shower which is next week but to bring shivi along with him . After listening to this shivi also got excited and looked towards sweta to asked her permission. Sweta also nodded her head and looked at her lovingly after that Shivi went in the kitchen to prepare tea and some snacks for her brother and sweta and she too sat with them for sometime. Amit asked her to pack her bags as theh will be going today itself as he have to invite many relatives and along with that he have help in preparations of the function so he will be very busy . Sweta asked Shivi to inform Yash about her going to meet her family . As yash and his father went to the city for a important meeting as they wanted to increase there bussiness and for that they went to meet a investor there. She nodded her head and went into the kitchen and staŕted preparing dinner and later arranged it on the dining table and called for everyone to come and eat. Everyone had their dinner and later Palak did the dishes and shivi after cleaning went to freshen up and pack her bag. While packing she called Yash to tell about her visiting her family

"Hello!!" Yash said after picking the call after 2 rings.

"Hello ji aap kitni der me ayege ??( Hello!! when will you come?)" Shivi asked him .

"I will be late as we are still in the city only"said Yash .
"Did you and papaji had your dinner? as its already late." Shivi asked him in a slow voice while biting her lips.

" Uhuhmm, Yes we had our dinner and shivi baby stop biting your lips they are only mine to bite understand!!"Yash replied to her .

Shivi's eyes widened after hearing his harsh warning and started thinking in her head," hawwwe inko kese pta chl gya yrr??(how did he know?)" and started looking around her room as if he is standing behind her or anything.

"Shivi!!!"Yash called her from the other side and she insteadly said ," Yes !! vo actually Amit bhaiya aye he . Vo bol rhehe sath chlneko actually bhabhi is pregnant naa toh he is arranging baby shower ceremony and asked me come along with him . Should i go ???" Yash insteadly said no and said that he will take her with him on the day if baby shower only.

"Mummyji gave me permission!!" She said to him annoyingly.
Yash got angry and said," but i didn't so you are not going okay!!!!". But Shivi was really missing her family and angry told him that," I'm going!!!". loudly and cut the call .

Yash called her immediately but she didn't picked his calls and packed her bag for 1 month. After packing she came out of her and went towards her brother and mother in law.

She was looking beautiful in pink saree and bend down to touch her mother in laws feet and took her blessings . Sweta gave her blessings to her and told her to take care of herself and her family there. She said that next week they all will come the ceremony.

Sweta told Amit to take care of Shivi as she took care of shivi like palak . She always treated her like her own daughter never differentiated between them. And now she is going alone for many days sweta already started missing her .

Palak hugged her tightly and said," Bhabhi don't forgot to call me daily okay!!!! or I will not bring your favorite chocolates for you and will tell about it to bhaiya. And i won't talk to you also." Shivi immediately said,"No palak , I will daily call you amd we will talk for hours okay but don't about chocolates!!". Palak and sweta laughed at her childish behavior.
Palak and shivi too became inseparable since they shared the room and spend most of the time togather. Before Nandini Palak always comes in her life. She was her pattern in crime. They alway had each others back in front of Yash and whenever he used to be mad at them and behave rudely with them , They both used to bully him and always complains about him to there father to get him scoldings.

Palak and she never stay away from each other for long so they both got emotional a bit and after hugging each other. Shivi told Palak to take care of herself and others too.

Amit held her bag and kept it inside his car and opened the passenger seat door for her and she sat inside the car and Amit took his seat in front of driving wheel and started the car. She waved back to both Palak and sweta and kept looking them till they were not visible to her .

Amit and shivi talked the whole way home about many things. Meanwhile shivi kept cutting Yash's phone calls as she knows he was going to scold her for leaving with him . which she doesn't wants and she knows that her mother in law will help her in this situation as she herself gave her permission to go.

DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS FOR THE REGULAR UPDATES PLEASE !!!!!!!!🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️😊😊😊😊

GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS REGARDING THE CHARACTERS????