CHAPTER:-23

After  cooking Aditi came in the living room and asked Palak to call everyone for the dinner . Palak went to call everyone from their rooms.

Aditi after telling her to invite everyone for dinner went to her room to freshen up as she got sweaty while cooking. 

After freshening up and doing in evening prayers everyone joined in the dinning room to eat.

Suddenly Akash said," ohhhh Seems like my kids prepared alot of stuff for dinner." to which Palak smiled and Shivi blushed a little but said in a slower voice while lowering her eyes," ummm papaji Aditi di cooked today's dinner!!!".

After listening this Amit immediately asked Seema who was sitting beside her to pinch him. Seema got confused but still pinched him preety hard

"AHHHHHHH!!!!" Amit immediately angry looked towards her wife and said,
" I didn't asked to pinch me so hard. if might have tore my skin if you held this for more time."

Seema gave him a bored look and said "you your asked for it. God don't tell me tumko kisi pagal khutte ne kaat liya tha aaj raashte me!!"(Don't tell me some street dog bite you today while coming home!!!)

Everyone started laughing listening to this. While Amit got embarrassed and said," Tumhare dimaag toh kharab nhi hogya he!!"( Have you gotten mad!!)

Seema said," Behaki Behaki baate tum kr rhe ho or dimaag mera kharab wahhh!!!!!"(You are talking foolish and I'm have lost my mind seriously!!)and looked at him while raising a brow at him.

Amit immediately turned his head towards Aditi as he knows he is in trouble when she gives him that look so he immediately changed the topic and said," Bhai aaj suraj kha se nikla he Yash!"(Bro from where did sun rised today Yash!!)

Yash only just raised his brows and started serving Shivi her dinner along with him.

Sweta asked instead of Yash," Kyu beta esa kyu bol rhe ho??"(Why are you talking like this son?)

Amit said ," Because mama she never cooks for anyone. It is her first time cooking for us!!!".

Sweta only smiled looking at Aditi while Aditi blushed hard and said," Jiju I know cooking okay its just that I never cooked for you before since you forgot to bring me my favourite dishes on my birthday 2 years ago."

Everyone excited started serving themself and Aditi looked Yash nervously since she only wanted his reaction.

After eating first bite everyone started praising Aditi for her cooking skills as Dinner was really tasty.

Even shivi told her," Di dinner is really tasty. Will you teach me too how to cook food this deliciously." Aditi smiled and nodded her head thinking that shivi will never get chance to cook for Yash onces she entered his life and she will throw Shivi out of their lives but before that  she needs to win Yash's heart .

Sweta and Akash to praised Aditi for her cooking skills and said," Yes beta you cooked well I'm impressed!!" He took out his purse and gave her 5000 thousand rupees.

Aditi's eyes widened when she saw that and immediately shook her head in negative while saying that she can't accept it,but Sweta told her ," Beta you are same to us like Seema,Shivi and Palak. We did the same with them  when they cooked first time for us. See this as our family tradition and since you are a part of this family you should not hesitate to accept blessing from your elders." and lovely rubbed her head.

After listening to that accepted the amount and thought," Wahhhh that was fast. They accepted me as there family. Now it will be easier to win their hearts and remove Shivi from their lives."