CHAPTER 2

After getting ready in a blue color saari Shivi came out of the washroom started combing her hairs and making  a braid as she doesn't likes to keep them open and after applying a small bindi on her forehead and sindoor , lipgloss , she got ready .

Yash who was still laying on the bed was admiring his cute wife and thinking how lucky he is to get such beautiful girl as his wife. He got up from the bed, wore his lower and stand behind her looking her from the mirror . Shivi who was about to turn around stopped and lower her eyes as she always feels shy in front of him from very 1st day of their marriage life. He was always their for her to help her in his homework or when in the school boys use to bully her . He always used to protect her , But after helping her and protecting her he used to remind her that she is his little wife and he will always be protecting her and helping her. She should always come to him to for her problems not to go to his mother or father .

Yash turned her towards himself and with the help of his forefinger and thumb he lifted her face and  kissed her softly and passionately but like always he lost control and started sucking her lips harshly and biting her lips .  Suddenly there was a knock on the door made him pull away from her and she quickly runs in the washroom to fix herself and he went to open the door .

When yash opens the he found his younger sister who is around the same age of Shivi . He asked her what she came for?
Bhaiya bhabhi ko maa bhula rhi he!!?( Mom asking for sister in law). said Palak.

"She is coming after getting ready you go."he told her after listening this palak went from there.

Yash after closing the went into the wash, where he saw Shivi who was fixing her hairs while making annoying faces .

Yash started laughing on her expense and went to take a shower.

"Yashji you are very bad and stop laughing see I have to fix my hairs again because of you." she said to him annoyingly and went outside to help her mother in law in cooking breakfast. 

Sweta saw shivi coming into the kitchen while making faces so she asked her," Shivi beta are you fine?"
yes mummy ji I'm fine don't worry!" She replied back and started helping her in the breakfast. 

After cooking Shivi placed everything on the table and asked everyone to come there, after having breakfast everyone left for their work except shivi, sweta and palak as they both are on vacation as they are still searching for college. 

Sweta left for his room to rest and sweta went out with her friends . Shivi went in the kitchen to clean the dishes and after doing that started cleaning house as she loves taking care of the house and its family members. 

After cleaning she started making lunch for everyone as in the afternoon her father in law came back from the office to have home made food so she started preparing for it .

After having lunch his father in left and sweta went to the living room to watch some serials and Shivi after cleaning everything sat beside her and both started watching shows and enjoying them.

Sweta asked her,"Shivi beta what you wanna study after school ,I mean which subject do want to choose for your further studies?? Since Palak wants to study engineering as she told me yesterday only. So, I want to know about your opinion? "
Shivi after listening this replied," Mummyji as you have seen I hardly completed my school please I want to stay at home and help you. I don't like studying I don't wanna continue.  You please make Yashji understand this na as if I told him this he will scold me ." After thinking about how Yash behave when he came to know about it she gulped in fear and was convincing her mother in law to take her side .

Sweta too was thinking the same its not like she doesn't want Shivi to continue her studies its just that she have seen her performance in the school but she is very talented in sewing like she has made many dresses for Palak and her mother in law so She wanted her to take a course for that and start her own boutique and Shivi also wanted the same thing as she is quite popular in her society and village as many ladies came to her asking for sewing dresses or blouses for many occasions.

After taking for sometimes and discussing about evening snacks and dinner she went to kitchen and Sweta went to near by temple to meet some ladies and fatching milk from the near by milkman. 

In the evening Yash and his father came from office and Sweta and Palak to came back after meeting people.

Shivi serves everyone water along with samosas and evening tea and went from there to have her snacks too .

Yash went to freshen up after having snacks and Sweta and shivi started preparing for dinner. After having dinner everyone went to there rooms .
Shivi after wrapping up every work and locking the main door she too left for her room and went to the washroom to shower .

After changing she came into the room and lay down on the bed where Yash was sleeping like a baby . She smiled looking at him and kept her head on his chest and hand around his waist and slept within few mins due to tiring day.

Don't forget to vote and comment guys