CHAPTER:-7

When Shivi didn't heard door opening or closing ,she slowing opened the bathrooms door and looked outside when she didn't saw anyone there then only she came out of it and sat on the bed for sometime. After that she changed her clothes and after freshening up she came outside to have some tea and evening snacks.

When shivi enters the kitchen she smelled some mouthwatering smell of something cooking so she asked Sweta," Mummyji what are you cooking? Its smelling really delicious!!"

"Samosa!!!"Sweta replied to her ,which brought a huge smile or her and she quickly took one from the bowl and quickly took a bite from it.

Sweta who saw her childish behavior smiled at her and asked her to eat slowly . Sweta asked her to call Palak too from her room so they both can have their snacks togather .After which she called Palak and they both had their eat and joked around. 

After sometime Yash along with his father came back from work.

Yash's Father Harish was a kind and jolly person who loves Palak and Shivi equally or you can say Shivi more but never said out loud in front of Palak.

Harish asked shivi about her health and medicines to which she said yes she is doing fine and yes she had her medicine too, after telling that she went in the kitchen to brought them water and later helped her mother in law in cooking dinner as Sweta doesn't wants Shivi to work today instead she wanted her to rest and take care of herself but she didn't listened to her at all and insisted on helping her.

Yash and Harish went to freshen up and came back later when table was set for everyone to eat.

Everyone had their dinner while talking and telling about their day and Palak and shivi told about their day at college. They had their dinner while cracking jokes and sometimes pulling shivi's leg about how she is a crybaby and can't take even small medicines. 

After having dinner Sweta brought her medicine and she again started her melodrama but one glare from Yash was enough to set her straight this time as she knows that he is already angry from her afternoon drama, so she had her medicine without delay and later Sweta brought Ice- cream for everyone as Yash brought it to bring a smile on her .

After washing dishes and cleaning the table Shivi ,locking doors and Windows carefully she went into her room. She slowly opened the door and 1st peek inside the room to see if Yash is still awake or not .When she found him sleeping ,she took a breath of relief and entered and went straight to bathroom to take a shower. 

Yash who noticed her coming near the room closed his eyes immediately so that She didn't went away in fear of him tricked her and smirked. 

Shivi after coming back laid beside him and covered herself with blanket but within a few mins she was pulled from behind and Yash was hovering over her. Due to the sudden moment she got scared and closed her eyes in fear and breathing increased.  But even after few minutes when she didn't felt anything she opened her eyes and saw yash's handsome closer to hers, she lost herself in his beautiful blue eyes which were filled her lots of love and desire for her . She loves it when she sees her reflection in his eyes as she felt safe and guarded around him where she can be herself, near him she doesn't felt like she needs to alert all the time . She knows that when she is with him there is nothing to worry about, nothing to fear about and fear from . Its like he is her personal guardian angel whom she loves to moon and back without any condition. 

Even when she was little kid when they got married,she use to fear him but whenever someone bullied her or said mean things to her , she alway used to ran to him only , to hide herself his embrace, to protect herself from bullies. Yash who use to tease her alot and sometimes use to punish her for her mistakes that time used comfort her like a mother and protect her like a father. He never let anyone make her cry and whenever she used to come crying to him , he used to beat the bullies to the pulp for making her cry. 

Yash  too lost himself in her beautiful eyes as he can see lots of love ,desire and a bit of fear for himself in her eyes and he knows how much she loves him even thou she never said it aloud to him,but still he knows that her heart belongs to him only.

His eyes lowered on her beautiful pink lips and he didn't able to control himself and kissed her passionately slowly. Sucking her upper lip and then lower one, biting it . Her hands moved  towards his back and then moved upwards till they reached his neck and wrapped them around his neck and pulled his hairs a little pulling him closer towards herself and kissing him with equal passion and desire .

But suddenly Yash bite her lower lip harshly and pulled himself back and said her in slow and calm voice which he only used with her when he is alot angry on her,"So you hate me huh!!!".When she heard this her eyes widened and she immediately shaked her head side ways in denial. when saw her reaction he liked and started teasing her more. He lowered himself in her neck and started kissing and nibbling it Whever he got place he started biting it harshly which caused a moaned come out of her,"ahhhhh!!!" .

She pulled him closer and moved her face to give him better assess. He left many bite marks on her neck and then he moved lower towards her chest .

"What you thought huh that after uttering such nonsense I will leave you alone without giving you any punishment huh!!!!". He said and opened one botton of her kurta from the front to revel her cleavage, and he started leaving open mouth kisses there and slowly he opend al the buttons her kurta to revel her breasts.

He took one of her nipples in his mouth and started rubbing other one with his other hand.  Sucking,biting and nibbling and leaving marks on her one breast he left him with a pop and move toward her next breast .

His other hand moved lower and entered inside her lower and moved till her center. He slowly started rubbing her over panties , which earned him a throaty moans from her.

He loves it when she moans for him, he loves her body which is so sensitive for him. He loves making skin blush and leaving his marks on her to let others know that she belongs to him . he standly left her and remove her cloths along with his  . He parted her legs and entered inside her with sudden force, which earned him a load moan,"Ahhhhh!!!!!!". He started moving inside her like very fast and roughly. Biting her neck harshly.  He pulled her both hands and placed them above her head and holds them with his one hand and moved other one to rub her clit which caused the to feel more  pleasure and she came within few secs.

He revished her whole night and she too enjoyed it and equally participated.  He was enjoying her complains whenever he tried to move away from her. She hold him close to herself as if her life is depends on him which does in her eyes. 

They both slept in the early morning when she couldn't able to keep her eyes open .

SORRY GUYS FOR THE LATE UPDATE  AS  I WAS BUSY YESTERDAY WITH MY COLLEGE WORK🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️

I HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING THIS STORY TO THE FULLEST!!!

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE , FOLLOW AND COMMENT TO GET REGULAR UPDATES .

YOUR SUPPORT IS REALLY MATTERS TO ME !!!!😊😊😊😊