CHAPTER:-11

On the other hand Yash was so furious on Shivi as she didn't picked up his call for ones even when he was concerned about her safety only. After that accident Yash never trusted anyone with shivi's safety thats why he always used to pick and drop her from school to home or vise versa even when he was used too busy with his own studies.  That accident affected greatly not only Shivi but also Yash too he was really very close to losing her .

When he saw Palak talking on the phone late night he knew that its Shivi and he was relieved knowing that she reached home safely . But he didn't with her because he wanted her to call him and asked for his forgiveness. He wanted to see how she gonna seek forgiveness from him even thou he knows how her tears affects him. He doesn't like seeing tears in her eyes that's why he always tries to fulfill her every wish.

After scolding Palak he went to his room and laid on his bed. He kept thinking about Shivi and kept waiting for her call but she never called him at all. Due to which his anger was increasing . But he remembered how last time he got angry with her and she did everything from learning how to cook his favorite dish to buy him his favorite chocolates with her pocket money which Sweta gave her everyday to buy snacks or toffees for herself from school canteen but she saved that money till one month to buy him that chocolate even thou how many times she just wanted to crave in her desire to but candies seeing palak eating them with joy. But still she didn't buy them and brought that chocolate and packed it in beautiful paper and gifted him with a note that said,"I am very sorry !!!" in her cute rough handwriting.  He still have that note with him and that wrapping paper too. She learning his favorite dish so that she can cook it for him to seek forgiveness but while cooking she burned her hand which earned her scolding from him and those ugly medicines too.

And her first time kissing him on his cheeks shyly to get his forgiveness and after that her red cute little face ,how much he wanted to pinch her cheeks and bite them but then also he didn't forgive her. He made this rule for her that he will forgive her only after she regularly kiss  him on his cheeks and after listening to this her eyes become wide and her whole got red and hot like tomato and she ran away from there. But whenever he was going out she used to kiss him and then ran away from him and use to laugh on her tactics. But later he finally forgive her as he understood that she is small.

Yash while thinking about past fall asleep without knowing him .

Next morning he woke up when alarm clock rang and he tried to pull shivi closer to himself only to realise that she is not beside him as she went to her parents home. After freshening up he went for a jog and came back by the time sweta prepared their breakfast.  After taking bath he too joined everyone and left for office All the while he was missing her very much, he was missing her childish behavior,her touch, her shy kisses.

One week passed in just like that , Yash got busy with his new projects as got tenders to construct the flyover as he owns a construction firm, but his anger was increasing day by day on her as she didn't even tried to call him even ones. In frustration and anger his employees were suffering as he was not tolerating even the slightest mistake. He has fired many employees due to silly mistakes. At home he didn't talk much to anyone. He came late home and leave early for the office.

Shivi on the other hand was busy with arrangements of baby shower and invitations, helping seema in household chores. She used to call Palak and Sweta everyday to know about everyone and tell them about everyone at her place. She used to ask about Yash while she never had guts to call him and take as she knows she face his anger and she will start crying on the face itself as he is very scary when he is angry. She was hoping that on baby shower he came and they will sort their difference later.  But she got very sad after knowing how he is neglecting everyone at home including his health too.

ON THE DAH OF BABY SHOWER:-

Shivi's house was decorated very beautifully with flowers and colourful clothes . She used to have a small khacha house before Amit and Yash got jobs . After getting job as teacher in private school in next village which plays decent amount to him as he is very good at teaching and along with that he take coaching of the children from his village as well as next village due to which he makes hefty amount to give all luxuries to his family along with his wife. After he got job he brought a small 5 BHK cottage which was cute and loved buy everyone. Yash also helped him while buying this cottage house as they both become close friends/friends in this duration of time and become sons for both the families.  In shivi's and Yeah's house they have their personal rooms so that both families can visit reach other regularly and take care of each other too. Yash used to take care of her parents like his own thats why they loved him very much and always prey for his happiness.  When he first got his salary he divided it equally and transferred it to both his and her parents accounts  and asked them to buy gifts and everything they want . which brought tears in Shivi's parents eyes and they cried while hugging him and same was done by Amit too . He took care of his parents like his and brought gifts for palak whenever he visit them .

THANK YOU SO MUCHHHHH FOR YOU SUPPORT GUYS IT MEANS ALOT TO ME!!!!!!!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS FOR THE REGULAR UPDATES PLEASE. 

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW 😊😊😊.

AND PLEASE CHANCE TO MY SECOND BOOK TOO I.E.,SECRET MARRIAGE WITH THE  STRANGER.  I HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT TOO!!