Mixed Personalities

"Mixed Personalities"

|23|

Jaheem

Trigger Warning

The following content may be unsettling for some viewers!

"Jaheem," Her voice came out in a tremble as the tears began rolling from her eyes.

Always playing the victim.

The look on her face as my hands trailed beneath her school uniform was simply priceless. I loved it.

Her tears didn't slow my actions, they had no effect on me. When my hands reached the fabric of her shorts, I tugged at it, getting rid of it with one harsh pull.

Her eyes fell close in defeat.

"Mi nuh ready, yuh deaf?"

I heard her the first million times, I also gave her a very, very long time to be ready.

But that's always what she said, she wasn't ready.

I wasn't even asking much of her.

Her chest continued to tremble as sobs wracked through her and her struggles to get out of my hold were in vain because it only made motivated me to hold her tighter. Keep her hostage and at my will.

This is where she belonged, with me.

She was always and forever will be for me.

"Jaheem-stop please, just stop."

This block was vacant, there was construction being undergone and I lead her here for that reason. It was a good distance from the rest of the school's campus and no one and I mean no one...would be able to hear her.

"Mi love yuh eno." I whispered, bringing my lips to the skin of her neck leaving light kisses. It was true, I loved her. I really did. She was the only girl that could bring out the worst in me.

I tried to calm her down but the cries didn't stop and it only irritated me more.

She just kept on behaving as if I had meant her any harm.

I brought my hands under her uniform once more, jerking her body closer to mine. "Just stop eh fuckry, the sooner yuh stop...the sooner we start...the sooner we finish." I deadpan. I grabbed at the skin of her thighs harshly and she yelped out in discomfort.

I thought I'd finally won.

I thought this was the moment I'd finally get the chance.

I brought my hands to her hips, taking ahold of either side of her panties. My lips curled in approval as I caught sight of her naked body beneath me.