Game Day

"Game Day"

|36|

Kalíanna

"Yuh act like yuh too bloodclaat big, a dat." Arielle's laughter filled the room as I tried to stifle my own. I can't even catch my breath. What if this was more dire? We needed to master the art of taking things more seriously for future instances.

"No, she so outada." Rihanna's mouth was agape. The way she stared at me wide-eyed said it all. There wasn't a lot that suprised her.

After this morning I didn't bother going back to bed, I was far too pissed. But ultimately, I decided that I wouldn't allow my parents to get under my skin more than necessary.

The first thing I had on my adgenda for the day was the pharmacy visit so I asked the girls to come over, so they could accompany me to the pharmacy. They were more up to par with these kinds of things than I am.

Funny enough, they had not believed that I was purchasing the Plan-B for myself until I actually took it, just now.

You could say I ruined the innocent image of myself in their minds, or what was left of it.

I had both girls' attention as I finished the bottle of water.

"A never joke?" Arielle questioned, in sheer astonishment.

The questions of who, when and where came all at once. But of course, they knew who it was. I gave them a knowing look and I didn't have to say a word more. His belt still sat neatly rolled up on my nightstand and I had no intention of removing it either. Yes a trophy. They hadn't realized before I pointed it out, though.

"And yuh mek mi siddung pon' yuh bed?" She whisper yelled, making the situation ten times more funnier. Her face held both a mix of betrayal and disgust.

"Atleast mi change eh sheet dem."

I tried to calm my laughter but it was no use because Rihanna spoke again. "Yuh shoulda burn eh fuckin' bed. . .uno too damn rude."

She made a weak attempt of hitting me with a pillow, that I quickly dodge.

"Mi ago get some snacks, uno want anything?"

"Doritos." Rihanna chimed.

I already knew it.

"Same, hurry up because we need fi' discuss this thoroughly. " An insinuative smile played on her lips. Arielle was definitely the most experienced of the three of us.

If we didn't stop her from talking about her rendezvous with Dandre, she'd surely traumatize us day in and day out.

"We who? Mi nuh believe inna sex. . .mi a Christian."

"Mine God strike yuh, Ri." I rolled my eyes. "Weh dem seh, yuh nuh fi kiss and tell? Well, me nah fuck an' talk." I laughed out before closing the room door behind me.

There were certain things I'd gladly take to the grave and those intimate moments were no exception, even if I tried relaying the experience to them I would never be able to capture it through mere words.