Just Us I

"Just Us"

Part I

|29|

Kalíanna

I look over at Javier, who's eyes were focused on the road. I was taking a few pictures and videos in true passenger princess fashion. I wore one of my bodycon dresses, nothing too flashy. My nails and toes were freshly done and I was feeling myself a little too much.

The music in the car blasted as Javier drove the only way he knew how to: fast. The breeze was hitting me and the sun that poured through the sunroof wasn't intolerably hot, it was thankfully only warm rays of light kissing my skin.

I take a pull of Javier's weed exhaling the smoke. I hold the spliff between my fingers bringing it closer to his lips to allow him to do the same. He did just that.

I laughed enjoying the intoxicating feeling that now clouded my mind.

"Yuh head light yuh fuck." Javier laughs, glancing over at me momentarily.

I take another puff of the weed this time I choke on the smoke sending me into a coughing fit.

Fuck

I throw my head back on the seat, staring over at Javier in pure admiration. He had a fresh line up, instead of his usually twists he now wore plaits. He was in a merino and a pair of shorts exposing all his tattoos. I want a tattoo. He looked so relaxed maneuvering the steering wheel with one hand while his other sat on my thigh.

I was awfully aware of his hand that rubbed at my thigh in what was supposed to be a soothing manner but it was only driving me crazy in my high state. I was so easily aroused by him. The weed in my system did me no justice, it only heightened those feelings.

He looks over at me, a devious smile now playing on his lips.

Of course, he knew.

"Want draw up yuh dress fimi?" His eyes travels between me, then back at the road every now and again.

I got the memo

"While yah drive?" I raised an eyebrow at him and he nodded, yes. He was crazy. But I liked his kind of crazy so I rest the blunt in the ashtray. I sit up and get rid of the dress completely. Javier rolled the windows up even though I wasn't completely naked.

"Tek up back eh weed, yuh go finish eh." He instructed.

I still had on my underwear and bra.

The a/c made my nipples jut out through the thin fabric of my bra. I held the spliff in one hand bringing it to my lips while I moved my own hand rubbing at my erect nipple slightly squeezing my small boob in the palm of my hand.

The touch of Javier's hand causes me to relax into my seat. His hand trails the exposed skin of my thigh and I close my eyes in anticipation. The feeling of his fingertips trailing upwards makes my clit throb. He moves my panties to the side and the cool air touches my pussy sending a whole other sensation through my body.

Between the light buzz of the weed I kept puffing and his hand on my body.

I didn't know what to focus on.

My mind was everywhere and all felt too good.

He runs his fingers along my slit coating them in my arousal. I can't help but let out small whimpers as he continued to tease me. Slowly and torturously. His thumb presses against my clit, finally giving me something. A little of what I craved and I needed even more. He starts rubbing me in small circles and I moan in satisfaction.