Deal Or No Deal II

"Deal Or No Deal"

Part II

Kalíanna

|39|

His hold on me gets tighter as he pulls me closer to him, I was intrigued and my body was pulsing with need. Would he do it? I struggled to keep my gaze on him, my eye lids were ready to fall close at any second. His fingers continued to work my pussy so well, I almost forgot about our deal.

I was ready to call his bluff.

It was as if he heard the thought because just as quickly as it came, it was gone. He buried his face deep between my folds, engulfing my pussy with his mouth. My body trembles hard as I succumb to the pleasuring feeling of the warmth of his mouth and his tongue.

Fuck

I place a hand over my mouth to quiet my cries but even that wasn't enough. Not nearly enough. His darkened gaze meets my own, intoxicated with lust and I lose it all over again. He had me captivated and the worse part about it was, he knew it too.

His fingers were replaced by his tongue plunging into me as he opened my legs wider for him, drawing me impossibly closer. He doesn't allow me to move an inch as continues to devour me. His tongue moves in out of me at a controlled pace, going deeper at every interval. Deep enough to cause my eyes to roll back.

I wanted to scream. But I couldn't, I reminded myself.

Everytime I made the mistake of trying to pry my legs from his hold, he pushed them right back into place without even batting an eye. My body didn't know how to respond to this new level of ecstasy. I gasped out in satisfaction. My orgasm was so close. So, so close.

I begin moving my hips with such a hungry need. Grinding myself slowly against his face. "Open your eyes." I felt the low rasp of his voice and the subtle brush of his lips.

The sound of his voice always made me weak and in this moment it was no different. I complied and I watched as his fingers slipped back inside of me as he latched his mouth onto my swollen clit.

"Javier." I whimpered his name, quietly.

"Seh dat again." He flicked my clit with his tongue before beginning to suck on it, all while still pleasuring me with his fingers. He was driving me crazy and I was enjoying every minute of it.

"Javier." I moaned.

I felt the curl of lips and his fingers simultaneously. His teeth grip my clit lightly as he flicks his tongue over it faster. My body grows weaker and weaker in his hold. I couldn't handle him staring up at me but I also didn't dare closing my eyes, not even for a second.

When I was almost on the brink of my orgasm he withdrew his fingers but before I could protest he replaces them with his tongue. He presses a thumb to my clit, rubbing me in soft, circular motions.

I was his to manipulate however he pleased and my body agreed as my walls clenched around his tongue that worked in and out of me.

The light graze of his finger against my sensitive clit made my body tremble hard.

There was no more holding it together anymore.

I was too far gone.

"Please." I begged, as I felt the orgasm building once more and it was that simple for him to give me what I wanted.

My orgasm explodes and my entire body shudders with pure elation.

His mouth latches onto my clit once more as his fingers curled inside of me. He doesn't stop and the pained pleasure as he prolongs my orgasm makes my eyes water. His fingers lodged deep inside of me, hits my spot over and over again.