One Fuck

"One Fuck"

|33|

Kalíanna

"Wake up." The low whisper was followed by a slight nudge. His throaty voice would have been a nice start to my morning if I wasn't so pissed about being woken up.

The fuck him even a do yah?

"Fuck off, Javi." I mumbled, pushing him away from me.

My head throbbed lightly as my eyes struggled to adjust to the light in the room, my room. By the looks of it, the sun was already very bright, brighter than I'd anticipated. I close my eyes again. I'd say that it was probably around late ten, maybe even minutes after eleven.

I promise, I won't be drinking again. I feel awful right now. I groan into my pillow, annoyed with my reckless decisions. The fact that Javier is here says enough. I must have been really out of it. . .I mean, I still am.

I roll over onto my back, clutching the sheets to my body watching as he walked to the end of my bed.

"Get up."

I shake my head, no.

Without warning he grabs ahold of my ankles pulling me towards the edge of the bed where he is standing.

The warmth of my covers were no more and I soon realize that I wasn't wearing much clothes. Mi want kick him inna him face. Except, I can't move my feet to do so, so my death glare will have to do.

I try pulling my feet out of his hold.

"Mi will pull yuh off a dis." He warns.

"Leave me alone, nuh Javier." I hissed. It's not every girl's desire to be woken up from their slumber especially not, when they are hungover.

He laughs, pulling me a few inches further.

"Alright, mi ago get up." I relent.

• • •

After a cold shower and breakfast, I was feeling a little better. I slowly started to recall last night's events. . .I'm embarrassed to say the least.

There were some people who simply were not allowed to drink and me? I was apart of said people.

My rant to Javier had to be the worst of them all–no—my mother. I hope I don't have to hear about it some time later. I'd just die.

But God know?

Mi did know mi love chat but it was really bad.

I was silent as I wondered what else might have happened.

I haven't checked my phone yet, I was too scared to see the damage done in 4k.

"Wah yuh over deh suh a worry 'bout?" Javier asked as he glanced up from his laptop screen for a second. He had a cup of liquor by his feet as he typed away on the computer. I wasn't sure what he was doing, he was being cagey as usual and I didn't have the energy to be inquisitive today.

"Nuh work, yuh a work?" The annoyance in my voice was clear. He should have left the moment he saw that I was ok and not throwing up all my insides. Instead, he made himself at home.

Speaking of which, my mother hasn't left for work yet. Her car was still in the driveway and I know that inevitable talk would be coming soon.

"Gwaan chat." He laughed from his place on the other end up the couch.

"Wah fi 'tap eh?" I countered, rolling my eyes at the stupid remark.

I slipped my feet into my slippers getting up from the couch.