Deal Or No Deal I

"Deal Or No Deal"

Part I

|38|

I look over at Javier who's eyes were intently fixed on the television as he listened keenly to the latest news update. A sly grin was etched on his face as he continued watching the report.

"Yuh ave something fi' do wid that?" My assumption wasn't far fetched, not after what he said to me last night. He must have known what was going to transpire. He was here with me all day so he couldn't possibly be there himself, but what if it was his doing?

My eyes drift back to the screen as they show documentation of the scene of one of the many sites of my father's campaigns today, completely shut down by the communities' inhabitants. They had stated that he along with others, had to be escorted out of the community after being ambushed by armed men.

It was a stupid idea on his part to have thought of going to those specific areas, maybe he thought because no on else was going to, he would stand a chance. But I guess in the end he only learnt why no one else ventured to those parts.

I shake my head in sheer disbelief.

"Wah yuh just ask mi?" He tears his gaze away from the TV, bringing his attention back to me. His dark coloured eyes shinined brightly with dark amusement. His eyes weren't bloodshot today. No, they were filled with life.

He looked even better when he was sober and that said a lot because I was weak to his usual red eyes and half-lidded gaze.

"Mi know yuh nuh deaf." I responded, climbing on top of him. He sat up in bed leaned up against the head board and I took a seat right on his lap. He grabs ahold of my waist, taking it as an invitation to touch and feel all over.

The fabric of my crop top was thin and my hard nipples were rather visible. His eyes fell to my chest and he palms my breast through my top. When he holds the small nubs between his fingers and pinched hard and I gasp at the sudden sensations that shoot throughout my body but ultimately, settling right between my legs.

He begins slowly rolling them between his fingers desperate to get a reaction out of me.

I bring my hands to either sides of his cheeks, holding his head in place as I admired his soft features.

"Stop look pon' mi suh." I rested my head on his shoulders as I shook with silent laughter. I gather myself though, a smile still graced my lips, I just couldn't control it.

Everything was just so easy and comfortable with him.

"Look pon' yuh how, Javier?" The question came out more breathy than I had intended but I could feel his erection growing beneath me, pressing against my clothed pussy. I shifted slightly causing a throaty groan to leave his lips. "Fuck." And I knew that I'd do it a thousands time just to hear it again.

I lean into him bringing my lips to the column of his neck leaving peppered kisses. I swirl my tongue along his skin sucking on it lightly until I'm sure I've left a mark or two.

He takes ahold of the nape of my neck pulling me be back to look at his face. He stares at me with his bottom lip trapped between his teeth. "Like that." He confirmed, holding my gaze. Our eyes say more than any word could express.

I lean into him again, this time bringing my lips closer to his ear. I roll my hips against him once more, breathing out needy sounds right into his ear.

"Like what? Like mi woulda' ride yuh off?" I whispered. I plant a kiss behind his ear and I feel his hand tighten around my neck as I continued grinding myself into his hard-on. My pulsating clit begs for his attention.