10

My heels clicked as I made my way out of the place, I had my fun, but now it was time for me to go home. It already sucked that I couldn't drink, more so that I almost witnessed somebody die in a banquet hall.

"SARANG!!" That familiar annoyance of a voice called my name, and I didn't look back, simply, took my car keys and spun them around my finger while heading towards my car.

He made his way beside me, walking next to me. I stopped walking, looking up at him, wondering what the hell he wanted from me.

"What do you want now?" I asked him, folding my arms, it was pretty cold outside, and I was wearing a dress that didn't cover my arms and back, it didn't help that it was made out thin material too.

"I expect you to reimburse me for that." He smirked, holding his blazer. I stared at him, deadass.

"You're being serious?" I raised a brow, wow, the audacity. I knew we didn't like each other, but this was crazy now. I didn't want to see him again after this.

"Mhm. What? You think I'd let you off? I was going to, but there was no need in stepping on my blazer, was there?" Jay raised a brow, that know-it-all smirk appearing on his lips again. I stared at his jaw, sharper than ever.

"Alright, suit yourself." I took the blazer off his fingers, and dug in my purse, pulling out a random marker.

I opened the marker with my mouth, then proceeded to grab his hand, scribbling my number on the palm of his hand. I closed the marker, putting it back in my purse.

"Send me your address, you'll get your compensation soon." Was all I said, turning around and walking off with his blazer.

He gave a loud chuckle, walking behind me too. I pretended as if I couldn't feel his figure walking behind me. I slowed down, turning around and looking at him.

"Are you not done yet?" I furrowed my brows, wondering what the hell he wanted from me. His lips curved upwards, into another smirk.

"My car is right there." He pointed to the car I conveniently parked right beside. I turned back around, cursing myself inside and groaning lightly.

Nonetheless, I entered my car, it probably should've been obvious from the plate, but I guess I didn't just expect to meet this exact Jay here. I suppose I just have insanely bad luck on this day.

We both sat in our cars, both starting at the same time, but I set off first, in a hurry to get away from that motherfucker, the last thing I would want was to be stuck behind his slow ass.

He pulled out after, I could see his beams shining in my mirrors. I started to drive in the direction of my house, and he followed behind, but as soon as we got to the highway, he sped up, zooming off, past me.

Oh yeah? Jay, you wanna play this game too?

I pressed my foot on the accelerator, my car shooting forwards and roaring as I reached high speeds, I saw his stupid plate in front of me, and I never accept defeat, so, speeding up even more, I swept past his car as if I was in one of the fast and furious sagas.

I didn't hold back, I just sped across the empty lanes, going in any lane. It filled me with such adrenaline, up until I had to slow down, since it was the end of the highway, and there was a red light.

I stopped before the red light, waiting for it to turn green. But as the red light insisted on staying, Jay's car came right beside me, he turned to look at me, a smile crossing his face.

The light eventually turned green, and instead of him speeding off forward, he took a turn, heading a different direction than me.

Thank god, because I wouldn't risk a speeding ticket for him.

Other than that, I made my way normally home, as I parked up in my driveway, I looked to the side, at his blazer that was just sat on my chair.

Damn, I should really burn this shit. I don't even understand what the pettiness was all about, he wanted to see true disrespect, I showed him it.

Regardless, I sighed, grabbing the blazer and my bag, stepping out of my car, my heels echoing against my concrete paving.

I stepped inside, and as soon as I shut the door behind me, my phone pinged. I took it out of my purse, checking what it was.

[unknown number]: im giving you a deadline of three days, i'll send you the address

[unknown number]: it's jay by the way, just if you couldn't infer

I rolled my eyes, wow, seems like he was desperate to add my number considering he texted me so quickly after I wrote my number on his palm.

sarang: you'll be lucky if you even get it by next week

I replied with a really nice reply, whatever podium this guy thought he was, I was going to bring him back down to earth.