16

I wandered around my house after taking a very-much-needed hot shower, but that one thing that Jay said really kept circling in my head.

How could he accuse me of being a person like that? Seriously. Even that's too far, and that's coming from me.

It frustrated me, and I ended up pacing around my room, back and forth, just mentally arguing with myself.

I'm sure he didn't mean it in the way he said it, unless he did.

Then does he think of me as some evil woman who would kill people just because of a stupid grudge?

Jesus, that guy really hates me. And I thought I hated him more.

I guess I can't win everything. 

I gave a large sigh before throwing myself onto my bed, the softness soothed me immediately, and with the singular shutting of my eyes, I could feel myself just drifting off into a long due slumber.

Up until my phone pinged with a few text notifications. I groaned, lifting my head up, dazed.

jay: i'm sorry

jay: i didn't mean it like that i was just

jay: i dont know i was just not thinking right

jay: can we meet up?

"Wow, it took him quicker to apologise than I thought. Impressive." I chuckled, very tired but still having enough energy to respond.

sarang: right now?

jay: i can come over if you want

jay: or like we can meet tomorrow

sarang: yeah theres no way im letting you in my house

sarang: talk to me tomorrow

sarang: bye

I left it at that, despite the pinging of my phone, I silenced my phone, then gently slid it on my bed, but instead, it fell on the floor with a thud.

I couldn't be bothered picking it up, and instead, just resorted to dealing with it later - like all my problems. I went to sleep instead.

A DAY LATER

No denial, waking up was the best thing that had ever happened to me after that sleep. Sure, half of the stuff on my bed was on the floor, and half of my clothes were coming off had rolled up, but for definite, that sleep was beyond magnificent.

I rolled over, my hand searching for my phone on my bed, til I recalled that it had fell off. I groaned, sitting up drowsily and leaning over my bed, grabbing it from the floor.

I checked my notifications, and of course, that one guy just couldn't leave me alone. As much as he says he hates me, he clearly doesn't with the amount of obsession he has with me.

I guess I'm just that irresistible.

jay: omg how long can you sleep for

jay: its been so long 

jay: did you die do i need to send a welfare check in on you?

jay: even i dont sleep that much after surgeries

sarang: thats exactly why you fainted at the hospital

I assumed he'd be busy for the morning, so I went to wash up and change into some nicer looking clothes. I had no plans really, it was my day off and I had absolutely nothing to do or anywhere to go.

But still, it felt nice to get ready for nothing.

I heard the mailman slip some mail through my door, so after washing my face, I went to go and check out the mail sent.

More irrelevant letters, and then, the same pink envelope as last time. I raised a brow in curiosity, oh? What was this one about?

Another reunion perhaps?

I took safety measures this time, opening it over a bin, just incase they decide to put glitter in here next. As I opened it, dried flower petals came out of the envelope, and yeah, I expected something like that.

I took out the letter, unfolding it and reading it, my eyes widening more and more as I got deeper into the letter.

'DEAREST LEE SARANG,

AS A DEAR FRIEND THROUGHOUT HIGH SCHOOL, YOU HAVE BEEN ESPECIALLY INVITED TO BE JOINED AS A BRIDESMAID, IN ITALY, FOR MY WEDDING.

PLEASE LEAVE ME A REPLY IF YOU CAN ATTEND

FURTHER DETAILS WILL BE DISCUSSED IN PERSON

YOURS SINCERELY,

EUNHYE.'

My eyes lit up at this offer, in Italy too? Oh my god, as if my life has just been flipped the other way round - minus Jay of course.

It would be an exciting chance, and since they are clearly holding the ceremony soon, it would be an event I was looking forward to.

My phone pinged, interrupting my little feeling of joy. Alright, well, here we go.

jay: yeah okay doc

jay: can you meet with me

sarang: if you insist

sarang: where