47

The wedding ceremony was beautiful. Especially it being held in Italy, just accentuated how gorgeous the entire thing was.

I stood beside the bridesmaids, just waiting for the entire thing to unwravel. Seokhoon was stood at the altar, and now everybody was just waiting for Eunhye.

I glanced over at Jay, stood with the groomsmen, opposite us. To my surprise, he was already looking straight at me.

I shot my eyes back to the ground, clearing my throat quietly as a whole wave of fluster encircled me. Damn, this guy was gonna drive me insane.

But, alas, the wedding commenced, and the doors opened - revealing Eunhye in her stunning wedding dress. I actually thought I would've never had a chance to wear something like that, but considering Jay is actually my boyfriend now, maybe I will.

I chuckled lightly to myself at that thought, who knew that someone who I had hated my whole life - would end up becoming my boyfriend for real?

Nonetheless, I snapped myself out of my thoughts and watched Eunhye trail down to the altar, all eyes on her.

I bet she felt like an absolute princess in that dress - to be honest - I would too.

A smile crossed my face, watching her step up in front of Seokhoon, the two stared at each other, Seokhoon's eyes watering out of happiness.

Damn, this is too cute for me to just stand still here.

AFTER THE WEDDING

Of course, after a wedding, comes the afterparty, and honestly I just was curious as to what the budget was for this entire thing - cause damn.

"I cannot believe I'm married!!! Oh my goooddd!!!" Eunhye cheered with me, flashing her ring in excitement.

I gave a huge smile, happy for her. It's not an everyday occurance you marry the guy you've been with since high school.

I looked around subtly, trying to see if a specific person was anywhere nearby. But as I glanced around occasionally, I couldn't see his blonde head anywhere.

"Who you looking for?" Eunhye's voice caused me to snap my neck back to look at her.

"Huh? Looking for? Uh, no one?" I tried to play it off casually, she gave a chuckle nonetheless and continued talking to me.

A waiter, carrying a tray of drinks spun past us, and just as he came beside me, someone from behind accidentally pushed into him, drinks falling of his circular tray.

Two drinks splashed onto me, shattering onto the floor. Gasps and silence was heard as Eunhye just watched what had just unrolled.

"Oh my god, your dress!!" Eunhye looked at me, speechless and shocked.

"It's okay, don't worry, don't worry." I crouched down to help the waiter pick up the remainder of the glass on the floor.

"I'm so sorry, deepest apologies." He continued to repeat, insisting that I shouldn't help him.

I stood up straight, excusing myself to go and find a bathroom to clean - or attempt to even - up the spill on my dress.

It was a shame, it's a cute dress, but oh well, it's not like I'll have another occasion to wear this dress again anyways.

I made my way into the corridor of the venue where the wedding reception was hosted, I wondered, where the hell did Jay disappear off to? Did he go back to his hotel room already? Damn that fucker was antisocial.

I gave an exasperated sigh, looking down at the spill on my dress and brushing my hands against it - as if that would even do anything.

As I did so, I accidentally bumped into someone. My immediate reaction was to apologise.

"I'm so sorr-" I looked up, and there he was. The beautiful blonde boy, a smirk plastered onto his lips as his hands rest on my hips, "Oh not you." I jokingly added, rolling my eyes.

Jay gave a chuckle, staring me down with no shame whatsoever.

"Oh please, weren't we kissing like a few hours ago? See, you're my girlfriend now." Jay had the biggest devilish smile printed across his lips, I just scoffed.

"Please stop smirking, I fear that I might regret my choice right now." Though my words, a playful smile was on my face, just looking up on his face made me feel excited.

"Pfft, as if, I'm the best there is, your first and last boyfriend." Jay scoffed, tucking a strand of hair behind my ears as he stared at me.

"Jesus this guy is already planning his whole life with me." I muttered loud enough for him to hear, he gave a brief laugh.

"Damn right I am." Jay responded, a hint of seriousness but also playfulness in his voice.

We exchanged a minute of eye contact, and amidst that, Jay pulled me in for another kiss. My hands held his cheeks as his were situated still on my hips.

I pulled away, and he just had an irresistible smile written all over him.

"You know, I feel like there's no way in hell that you've had no boyfriends. Who taught you to kiss like that, huh?" Jay raised a brow as I chuckled, rolling my eyes with a smile.

"What can I say, I'm just perfect in everything." I shrugged cockily, followed by someone entering the corridor we were in.