23

I sprang towards Jay, quickly pulling him into a hug, my head on his chest as he froze in confusion to what I was doing.

Not even a second later, he realised why I did what I did, and placed one arm around my waist, the other on my hair, gently caressing it.

Since I've had no relationships, the affection I was being given was making my body temperature rise. Jesus, is this what it actually feels like to be in a relationship? Cause after this act finishes, I need to find a boyfriend in the nearest local area as soon as possible.

It was sweet, and as much as it pains me to say it, I actually enjoyed it.

"Hello Hyun-bin." Jay nodded his head slightly to Mr Son, who just stood in the same room as us, staring at us.

I pulled away from him, clearing my throat and hoping that he didn't hear us almost fight to the death.

"Hello, Jay.. and .. Sarang." He cleared his throat, glaring me down as I gave a small smile, really, I should've rolled my eyes and glared back at him.

But no, I had to act right, of course, make a good impression although he hated me so evidently.

"Are you looking for something?" He asked Hyun-bin so innocently, I bit my tongue, holding the urge to just give up on this act and all - seriously, I had no idea how much longer I could hold back.

"No.. no, I'm heading back to the table now." He sounded suspicious of us, but even so, didn't question anything, which meant we were safe and got lucky this time.

He walked off, and Jay peered from the door frame to make sure he was gone, he turned back to look at me, a look in his eyes telling me he felt a little flustered by my sudden action.

"The hell are you staring at me like that for?" I snapped at him, cutting him out of his daze, his eyes stopped with the sparkling, and he just pressed his lips together followed by an eyeroll.

"My god you are so lucky I'm a civil guy." He groaned to himself as I gave a bitter scoff.

"Civil? You're a civil gu-"

But before I could say anything, he cut me off.

"Aren't you supposed to be in the bathroom? Keep walking around my parent's house like that and the guards will think you're some intruder." Jay's lips curved into a smirk, ever so slightly, at his own comment.

I didn't say anything, I had nothing to say even. I just pout my lips in dissatisfaction lightly. He grabbed my wrist gently, walking me to a door and opening the door.

It was an actual bathroom.

I looked up at him, my jaw dropping slightly.

"It's crazy to me how you're a full on surgeon yet you can't even locate a bathroom." Jay gave a smug grin, looking down at me with such a gaze.

I furrowed my brows, offended by his remark.

"Your parent's house is unnecessarily big, how the fuck was I supposed to know where the goddamn bathro--" And once again, I didn't even finish my sentence

He shut the door on me. He literally closed the door mid sentence.

"Finally." He gave a sigh of relief from the other end of the door, his footsteps gradually getting quieter.

Did this guy want a chopstick stabbed through his eye? Cause I'm willing to do so right now, he's testing my patience, and I'm not the most patient person in the world.

Especially when it comes to dealing with Jay.

Nonetheless, I rolled my eyes, heading to the mirror in this lavish ass bathroom. Damn, this whole place could seriously host the royal family.

I looked at myself in the mirror, fixing my lipstick once again.

Hey, a good thing about this shitty meal was that Jay's parents seemed to like me. And that's all that really mattered in the long run - as long as I was convincing enough for his father to hand over his company to him, then it's okay.

"Wait a minute." I stared at myself in the mirror, furrowing my eyebrows in confusion, "What the hell am I getting out of this?"

I thought for a while, he'll take me anywhere? What the fuck was I thinking? I don't even have time for stuff like that - and I blindly accepted that forsaken contract?

I bet he wasn't even going to take me anywhere.

Did I just scam myself.

With a scoff, I stormed out of the bathroom, but I regained my moral senses walking through the huge rooms of his parent's house, marbled floors and pillars stretching from the bottom to the top of the ceiling.

Okay, well, a plus side - his father is Head of the Medicine Board.

And, he's rich as hell.

I thought to myself for a while, well, I may as well get the most out of this while I can, right? 

I mean it's only fair.