EPILOGUE

before i start this epilogue i know this ending may not suit everyone lol im sorry (its not a bad ending dont you guys worry) but i know someone requested an ending like this agesssss ago so here it is

enjoy!

also apologies its a pretty long chapter #lol

---

THREE YEARS LATER

Eunchae and Joowon were messing about in the ultrasound rooms, I was assigned the tasks of doing scans on them for the fun of it.

It was pretty relaxed in the hospital - which is exactly why we were messing around in one of the rooms.

"Hmmm, let's see, what do you have in here Eunchae." I brought her shirt up to reveal her stomach as she lay on the bed.

I placed the jelly-like substance on the stomach and then proceeded to scan it with the scanner. I looked on the screen that displayed a black and white image of her stomach.

"Oh shiiit! Triplets!" Joowon joked around as Eunchae shot straight up, darting her eyes to the ultrasound screen in the hurriest of hurries.

"Oh my god, Joowon, I'll kill you if you joke around like that, jesus, two kids is already enough for me, nevermind another three." She lay back down, giving a sigh of relief.

"Oh hold on, no no, maybe Joowon is right." I decided to keep messing around with Eunchae, moving the screen away from her so she couldn't see.

Joowon was giggling behind me, playing into it.

"Damn! Eunchae you're gonna have a family of five kids in like eight months time." Joowon laughed, pointing to the screen.

"Guys don't even, let me see that screen!!" She complained, agitated with us.

I moved the screen back so she could see it clearer, she observed the monitor.

"See, nothing, you're okay, you don't have triplets." I reassured her with a laugh, Joowon gave me a high five, laughing uncontrollably at Eunchae's relieved but annoyed look.

"You guys think this is funny? Okay Miss Surgeon, get on there, let's do you instead." Eunchae wiped off the gel on her stomach, standing up off the bed and demanding that it was my turn now.

"Alright sure thing. I'm not scared of anything." I chuckled, a little too cocky with myself. I lay on the bed, bringing my shirt up to reveal my stomach, Joowon put the cold gel onto my stomach and jesus, this was actually insanely cold.

Eunchae was preparing the machine again.

"Hey, also, how's Jay? Heard his clinic is doing waaaay too good." Eunchae mentioned, and I gave a small smile.

"He's such a narcissist, I swear, he's in love with his clinic more than he is with me." I scoffed, rolling my eyes as Eunchae finally finished with preparing the machine.

"Pfft, that is so Jay. It's pretty cool how you two are both surgeons though." Joowon chuckled as Eunchae grew silent, concentrating on putting the scanner on my stomach and scanning around it.

"Hey.. Joowon, take a look at this." Eunchae's voice was a little more serious, and the silence shifted to a pretty tense one.

I thought they were joking at first, since I did it first, maybe they were just playing it back.

"Uh, what the." Joowon also sounded pretty serious, staring intently into the screen.

"Guys, just let me know whether I'm carrying ten kids or twenty." I rolled my eyes with a chuckle, purely thinking they were messing around with me.