Never forget!

A/N: HEWO! Just a quick information! This is the Izuku version of the story "Fear Nothing! Stay Strong! Be Yourself! (Villain Rehab) (Omegaverse)"Some minor changes might be done to the Izuku version but overall the story will be the same. A lot of copy paste will be done in the Izuku version, though I will be probably changing up some parts.

You know those typical stories about omegas and alphas and how they come together? I mean, the ones filled with drama where the omega is mistreated and can't tolerate it anymore? The ones where they're saved by their one true mate? I mean, soulmates are a thing, sure, but the catch is... we're not bound to them unless we accept them and receive their marks on our skin. Until then, there's no claim at all. There is no way to know who your soulmate is except through your own feelings... but hey, it's all very cliché, and let me tell you one thing about it...

I HATE IT!

I absolutely can't stand this idea!

I am not like the others!

Take the idea and throw it out of the window!

Why should an omega be at the bottom of the hierarchy? We're essentially all the same except for our pheromones. Apart from that, we're just like alphas and betas! There's nothing wrong with us! Not to mention, there's a solution for our pheromones too—whether it's a collar, a bracelet, a mask, or simply pills! No need to say we're special!

We have our quirks like any other being in this society, and we're not even that weak. Normally, we can defend ourselves pretty well too.

Alright... there are some things that definitely make us visibly different. We omegas have distinct animal features that are noticeable. Alphas only have sharp fangs, but we omegas have still ears, a tail, and sometimes claws of our animal. Not to boast about it, but I felt special with them. I've never seen them as a sign of being of low omega blood, but just being special and being me!

Though I was a bit more special as well... I loved it, but for others or from others' point of view, I was dangerous and a beast that shouldn't exist. I was simply put, a rough Omega.

Now what did this mean? I mean, I was able to shift into my animal form, which was pretty neat since I was a black tiger with bright orange-red eyes with a hint of green. To add some more spice to it, I could also use my quirk! Totally epic, and I loved it.

However, people in this society didn't really like it... so yeah... I was kinda doomed, and no matter where I went, everyone would immediately see what I was since it was marked down in my file. As if that was helping at all. Branded for life! That was just bullshit! I was breathing, eating, and living like every other omega... except for one thing...

I hated this society and what it had done to me!

I hated it so much that I decided to mess with it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No one could really catch me with my teleportation quirk, and guess what? As a tiger, I was quite agile, and as a rough one, I had quite some instincts and senses! So I knew whenever I was watched or followed. My instincts were my friend, and I learned this the hard way as a very young child.

Now you're surely thinking I'm a villain, and you know... you're right with that guess, but at least I felt like myself, which was the most important part here!

Never forget who you are!

Be true to yourself!

Only trust in yourself and your instincts!

Never forgive and never forget!

This was what my mother always used to tell me while she was alive, and this was my mantra for which I was living!

Besides, it's hard to tell a villain what to do if they're already outlaws and hunted as well.

Well... you think you can get me?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Be my guest and try it out... but no promises on keeping you alive here!