Quick rundown... or not

We kinda arrived in one piece at UA and Endeavor lead us to Nezu's office where we actually just sat there and waited for the rat to actually stop working. If you asked me, I was sure that he had stopped working for a long while now and was watching us. I don't know if I was right with that assumption but who cares.

Will you say something?

Or does it take someone of us to break the tension....

I am also sure the hero wants to get out of here.... not to mention us villains!

It felt really uncomfortable being here and I was on the verge of actually doing something. Let's just say that I felt really happy when Nezu started to speak up. Everyone in the room was.

Nezu: I am glad you two made it here without causing any troubles.

Dabi: What do you think we are? Animals?

Me: Pfff- I must say, this feels rather like a setup for a bad joke: a hero and two villains as well as a principal walk into a room... What's next, another hero or a teacher maybe even a student busting in doing the tango?

Everyone in the room cracked when I said that and Nezu even chuckled. I really couldn't hold myself back. This was just way too insane. We actually counted as one of the most wanted villains since we were members of the LOV and all plus the kill count we have and yet look at us sitting together in a room where the principal is having some tea in front of a PC.... does this look normal to you?

Nezu: You've got quite the sense of humor. But today, we're not here for jokes. We're here to talk about your potential to turn over a new leaf.

Me : Ah, the classic "rehabilitation game." So, what's the plan? A rigorous hero boot camp? Group therapy with capes and clowns? Oh wait! Are you gonna throw us into a classroom with a bunch of other villains and then try to teach us stuff? You do realise we are not on paar with them.

Nezu: Not quite. We have a program designed specifically for individuals like yourself, tailored to help you discover your dormant heroic potential.

Dabi: Heroic potential? You do realize us two made a career out of being delightfully diabolical, mischievously and evil right?

Couldn't have said it better.

Uhhhh and he was even laying it thick to prais us!

I love that!

Nezu: Of course, but everyone has the capacity for change. Besides, imagine the perks of being on the hero side—no more hideouts, no more henchmen mishaps...

Me: You make it sound so tempting. But what's the catch? Hero work must come with its own set of bureaucracy and spandex-related mishaps.

Dabi: Pfffff- never think that you can throw us into some spandex suit with rainbow stripes and a glittery cape? Because I must say, I've seen more intimidating fruit baskets.

Me: Oh, dear, but what fun is there in being good? Do you know how many perfectly tailored outfits I'd have to abandon?

At this point me and Dabi had our very own fun with the idea of being a hero.

Nezu: The costume is merely symbolic. It's about embracing the spirit of heroism.

Me: Spirit of heroism? More like the spirit of a carnival clown. You expect me to fight crime looking like a reject from a children's birthday party?

The moment I said that, Endeavor finally gave up holding back the laughter and broke out laughing soo badly that we all looked at the man. I was not wrong tho! Sometimes you have people running around in whatever costume they find and then look like someone who just was rejected pleasing and playing the clown of a children's birthdays party.

Nezu: It seems you two are not willing to accept the thought yet.

Dabi: Never.

Me: Pfff... you really think, we are here because we want to be here?

Nezu: No and I did not assume that. However I have hoped that you mindsets might have changed a bit. It seems I was wrong. Now then, since there is not really much to say here seeing you two don't want to listen to what I have to say, how about experience the whole new world for yourself.

Dabi: Fantastic.

Me: Can't wait it.

Our words were both laced with soo much venom and sarcasm that it could be dripping and be visible to peoples eyes. Nothing to help here but to accept it for now. Of course we would do our worst!