THIS IS WAR

When I woke up, I was leaning against Dabi and we were both in a room which looked like a nice home where people live. It was really something else but I just woke up sitting on a couch leaning against Dabi. Pretty unusual if you ask me. I mean, who would wake up sitting on a couch while the last thing they could remember was actually being put in police car... or was it an ambulance? Oh who cares.

Me: Mh.... dabi?

Dabi: Rest a bit more.

Me: I am fine but where are we?

Dabi: In a hotel room.

Me: The others?

Dabi: They just got us.

Me: Well fuck.

Dabi: Yes fuck since they know what you are.

Me: I couldn't leave you behind.

Dabi: I know. You would have done that for any of us.

Me: We are a family after all. I gotta watch out for my siblilngs... even if they are a bit stupid sometimes. Why did you even went inside when you saw that everything turned out horribly wrong?

Dabi: Same reasons as you. I couldn't abandone my little sister... I mean did you really think you are the only one who felt this way? We all know how you feel about us and we all feel the same.

Me: Huh.....

Dabi: ......

Me: But you know they gonna either throw us into a rehab system or they are gonna put us in jail.

Dabi: Rehab probably. You are still too young for jail.

Me: But I would manage.

Dabi: They don't know that... for them you are a dangerous Omega.

Me: Still an omega tho.

Dabi: Yeah....

Me: Say, why are we in a hotel room again?

Dabi: Something along the line of someone is gonna come and talk to us soon.

Me: How long was I out?

Dabi: 4 hours.

Me: That long?

Dabi: Look you had a broken leg, a concussion and soo many cuts that they thought it was due to the extensive loss of blood that you fainted.

Me: Upsy.

Dabi: Yeah upsy. You never watch yourself.

Me: Well how was I supposed to do that if they were about to attack you.

Dabi: I can deal with that myself. I am an-

Me: Alpha. I know.

Dabi: ..... sorry.

Me: It's fine. I know you were worried about me.

Dabi: Yeah... they healed you tho and said you would be out for a day... but here you are awake.

Me: Is this why we have this room to ourselves?

Dabi: Yes... and they put these on us so we can't use our quirks....

Me: Pheromones as well, or not?

Dabi: Yeah, it makes us equal to beta's.

Me: Awwww..... we could have busted out of here if they haven't done that.

Dabi: Yeah.....

Me: You think they will come for us?

Dabi: No doubt in my mind but I also know you... you won't let them, will you?

Me: Only for them to get in danger? Hell no! Shiggy knows that as well.

Dabi: Thought so.

There was one thing we promised to each other..... Well me and Shigaraki at least. If one of us gets caught we would leave them behind and continue out mission. It was not that we hated the other. No, it was the contrary. We knew how much it would hurt the other and so we want them to focus on themselves and not us. This was why I had to primse if Shigaraki gets caught with Tiga and Kurogiri, I and Dabi wouldn't go after them and the same went for Shigaraki. A simple promise we would always do before a mission in case we had to split.

Me: What now?

Dabi: I don't know but we can't fight our way out.

Me: Yeah... no shit Sherlock. ... Why not rest then? It's been soo long that we were in such a gorgeous room.

Dabi: You want to sleep more?

Me: No.... I ....

With that I stood up looked at Dabi before I grabbed his hand to pull him off the couch to follow me to the bed and flopped on waiting for him to join me.

Me: I wanted to flop on here... gosh this feels like heaven. Come join me!

Dabi: .pffff- .... You are still a child....

Me: Who are you calling a child.

He really didn't think I would take a cushion and throw it in his face but I did and I was alughing soo badly at it as well. He soon threw it back and that was how we started chasing us through the room with a cushion in our hand. This was WAR after all and we both enjoyed it soo much until we kinda ripped these feather cusions apart and were laying breathles on the floor laughing at each other.

Dabi: I give up... you won.

Me: VICTORY! Hahahahahaha

Dabi: ... you are... you are way.... tooo hyper.

Me: I am a rough Omega... of course I am hyper... I got too much energy and hypersomnia sometimes.

Dabi: .... true....