A mistake?

Eraserheads's Point of view:

The moment I saw that tiger jumping on the rooftop, I had pulled my son into the shadow and waited to see what the tiger would do. Of course I knew how dangerous it is to get close to someone who had just lost controll over there beast, an omega to say the least. There was one law which was actually protecting omegas from us alphas but the difference here was that this omega in front of me was a rough one and I couldn't sense any pheromone's coming of them at all. It was hard to tell what they wanted to do.

Shinso: Dad?

My son was an alpha just like me and I could tell that he was as concerned as I was. There was just once incident where I once stumbled upon an rough omega just like this tiger but it didn't ended very pretty and I just started hoping that I didn't needed to do anything about this. Shinso was still too unexperienced to be encountering such a brutal death.... or seeing his father kill another person.

Me: It's alright.

Shinso: Is that-

Me: Yes.

Shinso: Should we-

Me: No.

We both had watched the tiger move to the side and then simply just lay down which was a relieve but none the less, I knew I had to do something about this.

Me: Stay there and don't come closer.

In an attempt to get this omega to shift back, I started to release my pheromones which should have be able to calm any omega but this one didn't reacted quite as I hoped. Rough Omega's very simply special about this part. They were uncontrollable and they were dangerous as well as unpredictable.

Me: Easy there...

Tiger: *grrrrrr*

Each step I took, the sound of the growling became louder until the tiger stood up and roared right in front of me. This was not a good sign and within just a second I prepared my self to fight this tiger. However instead of fighting it, I was still watching it carefully as it wa studdying me. Never did I encounter an omega which seemed to be this controlled.

Tiger: HMPF!

They came over and fletched their teeth right in front of me. A clear warning to stop what I had started to do. Of course I was not as stupid to not hear this warning and dropped my idea of calming it down.

Once I did that, the tiger turned around and got back to the edge.

Me: ....

It seemed as if today would be quite the day and I would certainly not leave this animal alone. Who knew what they could do. All it took was one misstep or a single instance where they lose their controll and these omegas would become a single killer machine. I had seen what they could do and I faught one once as well... with a gruesome death for the omega.

My chest started burn a bit as I felt the pain of my memories. I had to do something and I was sure not to leave this omega alone. It was my duty to protect and even if today was not meant to be like this, I had to act for sure.

Me: We are not here to harm you.

Tiger: hmpf!

Me: We can solve whatever made you lose controll.

This tiger was watching me closely and it seemed that the eyes started to shift from me to my son because in the next second, I could see this damn huge beast run past me with an incredible speed towards Shinso.

Me: NO!

It was too fast for me to react and I had focused too much on my feelings to have thought clearly here. If I were alone, then perhapse things would be different but I was with my son and I couldn't just pitty what I saw in my past. I was there when they had called 3 heroes besides me to help subdue one rough omega like this and it took hours to get it done. The fur was all burned at the end and there were broken bones and gun holes in the body. A tooth was also broken out and it costed one hero to kill the omega. It was a horrible sight one that I couldn't forget this easily. Perhapse it was even fear that stopped me from continuing.

However the moment I saw the tiger rush past me, I felt my whole body tense up and my very own animal act up. My animal was a bloody snake and I sure knew how to controll myself but not in this instant. Shinso, my adopted son was a fox which for sure wouldn't be able to handle a tiger like this without any kind of training. No even a hero wouldn't be able to handle them at all.