What do we do now?

I got back home and rested up until I was soo rudely awoken by some fleshy juicy meat. Sounds ridiculous, I know but how do I explain this else? I had some meat stacked up on me instead of a blanket and it seems that I had slept through the whole process because I woke up from a dream where I was chewing on some meat. Not that I was not chewing on it when I woke up but still... different story since the meat I was covered with was all raw and it was somewhat cool in my room.

Me: TOGA! DABI!

The moment I woke up, I couldn't help but scream their names. What I got as a respond was just snickering and laughing. Yeah... I knew these two well... and I know Kurogiri as well. That damn idiot was ganging up on me with them on this one for sure because I was not that much of a sleeper not to have noticed the difference between a warm blanket and some meat file and stakes on myself.

Anyways, when I got up from that I of course took two stakes with me downstairs to see all the LOV members there looking at me.

Me: Very funny....

Slowly but surely, I started approaching Toga who definitely froze up on the spot. Next thing she knows, I slapp her the stake in the face and hold it against her cheek.

Me: Who is an idiotic meatball?

Toga: Huh?

Me: Who is that idiotic sandwitch?!

Toga: I am?

Me: Yes you are. Now who is it?

Toga: I am.

Me: Again.

Toga: I AM!

I don't really know how this turned out like this because Toga sounded confuse at first but then she started sounded confident and in the end proud which made Kurogiri spew out his coffee and Dabi started laughing soo hard. Honestly this was starting to become quite funny and as much as I knew they did that just to irritate me, I still pulled out the best from it. So when I let go of the meat, Toga was the only one holding onto it and this was honestly really hilarious.

Toga: LOOK AT ME! I AM MISS MEATBALL THE IDIOTIC SANDWITCH! I AM HERE TO SAFE THE DAY!

The best thing out of this was that Toga was even posing as a hero while still holding onto the meat before collapsing down laughing. We all did including Kurogiri which was rare. Normally he would just be there watch over us. Well that only proved that he was still human at heart.

Dabi: How do you like your new bed sheets?

Me: Terrible! They make me soo hungry.

Dabi: Really?

Me: How about we switch and you can experience it yourself.

Dabi: No thanks.

Shigaraki: Is everything fine?

Me: Yes why?

Kurogiri: You didn't look good when you came back in the middle of the night growling and hissing at your own door.

Me: Ohh... that....

Toga: Yeah, what happened? You never react this way.

Me: I faught another omega....

Dabi: Nothing new, is it?

Me: There was a hero on the roof as well.

Shigaraki: Fuck, who was it?

Dabi: If it is my old man, let me handle him.

Me: No, nothing like this. It was Eraserhead.

Toga: That Snake?

Me: Yes that snake.... oh and he had his son with him. Same age before you all think he is cruel and I think they were training together.

Shigaraki: And you ran into them?

Me: Yeah...

Dabi: Are you alright tho?

Me: Yes, why?

Dabi: Cause you normally would never run into a hero like that.

Me: I am. I was enjoying the night and didn't think that there would be someone else on the rooftop, alright?

Kurogiri: Did the hero do anything to you?

Me: No.

Toga: Now I am curious... how did you fight the other omega?

Me: I was on the rooftop and the hero tried to calm me down and the other one just came.

Dabi: Pfffff- he tried to coax you?

Me: Yes...

Shigaraki: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Toga: I can imagine that being like come here kitty kitty kitty! hahahahaha

Kurogiri: Sounds like that hero.

Me: Can we please focus again?

Shigaraki: Sure.... whatever you say kitty.

Me: GRRRRRRR! Just leave it be! Now what's our next mission?

It was time to change the topic before someone would say something stupid and I would for real start killing them one by one. Oh well, not as if I would do that... they were my idiots after all... but no one said anything about harming them.